Competition Accessories

Pecan Pouch

P-squared, Poochie or US Marine
Registered
I am getting ready to purchase a Shoei Neotec helmet and Competition Accessories has best price I can find. Has most beat by $150. I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased things from this company and if so, how was the service? How are they with returns? I know what their website says, I was just wanting opinions from people that have dealt with them.

They are great to deal with. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them. Great customer service. You'll be fine with them.

As good as it gets! No Hassle customer service and very fast shipping! :thumbup:

Have you contacted Justin at Honda East Toledo? He usually can beat just about any price.

Thanks Blanca and Chris.

No I haven't Russell. I will have to message him and see what kind of pricing he can get me. Thanks.

been buying stuff from them for over 20 years now so yes, they are GTG :thumbsup:

Comp Acc is great to deal with, but Justin may be able to save you some $$$ on the new lid. Definitely check with him first. I only bought my Corsair V from them because Justin was sold out and they were a very limited supply. His price would have been better. :beerchug:

I second and third Justin. I also bought my Corsair V from CA (who did a great job) but later found out that Justin would have beat it. He does a great job with OEM and Aftermarket parts too. I now always contact him for a quote.

Justin is the go to person. Buying right right side fairings from him this spring. Going to save me.. I don't remember exactly, but was well over $150.

Well I sent Justin a message so I will just wait till he responds.

I just checked CA's website versus the price I sent you.... I think you'll be surprised :laugh:

and a big thanks to the rep guys :thumbsup:

First off, thanks to all that replied.

Justin, thanks for the quick reply and the great price. I was let's just say EXTREMELY impressed.

Back