companies that have poor service

mrninja9

Banned
someone made the idea so i think there should be a thread pinned on different companies for parts that have not so good customer help...admin move to where you want and pin it please and thank you..ok i believe yiu should list the company and a description what they did or how they didnt help it can make a one stop to causing less stress
Posted via Mobile Device

Cool, I 2nd the notion that this be pinned. Hopefully we don't step on any sponsor toes. :)

and so if they screw up one time we black list them? :laugh:

I have had a lot of places that after I push "lousy customer service" they take a second look at the issue and usually rectify it... maybe just my experience..

It would probably be wise of us to make this type of thread a highly moderated one where we can keep complaints to minimum length, perhaps linking to a longer thread where comments can be made.

This way it will be easy to navigate for people searching for vendor names.

randy...well that is a good idea but can always edit it so i thinks this would be a good thing
Posted via Mobile Device

It's difficult to be objective when you discuss good vs. bad customer support. It's also difficult if both sides don't have the same opportunity to argue their side.

Cool, I 2nd the notion that this be pinned. Hopefully we don't step on any sponsor toes. :)

I have been sticking to buying from sponsors just cause of some of the threads that have been started here :laugh:

So far no problems MR cycles/Pashnit/Motor Sports Super Store/ Soupy's /Roaring Toyz..... Thank you all... and last but not least thanks Cap for the intro to em:beerchug:

If we include Ebay sellers I have ten already by myself !

I dealt with 2 e-bay people on my rebuild but they were org. members so had no problems there either:laugh:

I've been very lucky so far:whistle:

Last edited:
gc me to talked to them 3 times in the past few days and they are setting me straight and helping me out...bluehaya call them they will make it right
Posted via Mobile Device

I have had a poor service problem with one company to find out that they're a few others who did too. They just fixed it by buying another part from them, after the fact that they had a bad part. I just had an issue with such a company, but others have had good parts from them, so they didnt have to deal with the service side of them. In my case I wanted to do an excxhange of the bad parts for some that work. Instead I got told I dont know what I am doing! Thats a no no in my book to make the customer feel like a P.O.S. when all you wanted was a replacement part to exchange with the defective part and have proven it!:rulez:

Back