comp werkes footpegs

I don't know...I am not a lolipop person!
tounge.gif

I put on the TLR pegs on today.  It's really easy.  Here's a pic of the new peg next to the stock one.

All you need to do is remove that clip and the pin slips out.

The TLR peg has a large hole so a spacer must be installed.  It just goes back on with the same hardware.  This should lower my feet about 3/4".  

I may have to adjust my brake and shift levers once I get it on the road again.

The part number for the peg is 43510-02F11.  The spacer is 09180-08149.  I got it from the dealer, but you could probably get a better deal online.

Let me know if you want to see more pictures or have questions.

tlr_peg_mod1.jpg

if you replace oem footpegs w/ comp werkes anodized pegs will you drop pegs height my the rubber on top of the stock pegs......approx 3/4" same as putting TL1000 pegs on......?? i've read many post on buell pegs,TL1000 pegs, and the no longer available lp adjustable pegs........and wondered about other ways to lower pegs
Buell has two different pegs, a stock replacement and an accessory drop peg. The ones most people go with ( I'd guess ) are the drop pegs for the XB ( part#N0006.1AD ). They probably lower the pegs 1 1/2". The stock replacement XB pegs don't drop, but are probably still a little lower than stock busa pegs (not much). No matter which pegs, they both have to be ground down a little to fit into the busa's rear set, and a bushing has to be used ( I used the tried and true GM door pin bushings, about $5, Napa, Auto zone, Advance Auto, etc.) Dropped pegs were $21.71 with tax, stock pegs are about $30. Don't get much better than that.

Back