Comming to America...West Coast and Alaska.

Wednesday June 5th, Seattle...

It's simple: Follow the tourists, really for the most part.

Space needle, (More as a reference point) as the Glass exhibit, pacific science center, etc. right at the base of the Needle is pretty cool. Worth seeing.

SKIP THE AQUARIUM Nothing to see here, it's fine, but it's tiny and seems to be focused on the "kids" therefore, it's dumbed down.

Pike Market is the real deal, if you can only see one thing, that sums up Seattle and the area in general, nose around Pike market, get some crepes, get some local beers, visit the Original Starbucks (Oooo Ohhh) :), yadda yadda. But it really is worthwhile, and a genuine functional Market.

Regarding the Space Needle. If you are thinking about heading UP, be certain to call ahead and make certain you can get a seat for lunch or dinner at the restaurant. It's not the BEST, but it's good, and the while the prices are kinda high, if you are having a meal there, the elevator ride is free. (Damn Nice of them)

As cities go Seattle is one of the prettier less crappy cities I've even been to. But too me it's still a city and therefore a festering boil filled with empty heads, scumbags, and thieves. Then of course we have the criminals to talk about.

Mitch
We are leaving the SF Bay area friday morning the 14th down to Pismo Beach for the car show. Its only 3 1/2 Hrs from Pismo to Oakhurst. You should come join us lots of fun. You should not miss the Pismo car show. It is good road over there to oakhurst. Type in Pismo Beach,ca car show. We run part way down 1 the coast route then jump over to 101 at monterey and then down.

chuck

Thanks mate I'm about to collect our tour buddy from the airport as he has flown in from up north and I will show him as he is a car nut also. 1 more sleep :cheerleader:

Back