comming back soon

flaxcon

Registered
Well it has been about 4 months since my VERY bad wreck. I posted the Busa for sale but then I found out the pay off was too high. So I have decided to keep it. I have started walking again with a walker but I use the chair mostly. I know it will be hard getting back on my bike again. The sound of my back and ribs snapping is not easily forgoten. I cannot quite throw my leg over the Busa yet. Probably in a month or so. For every one left in the dark. I was in a motorcycle accident here in Arizona. I hit a median did an 80 MPH stoppie and then my back smashed into cobble stone 3 times. The third one broke my back and ribs. I felt the pain and the electricity feeling run through my legs. About 5 seconds later blood started choking me. I am no medic student but I knew for a fact my back and ribs were done. The operation on me was a success (A LOT OF TITANIUM). I was in full gear with a spine protector so I had no road rash. Just broken bones. So I should be back soon. Believe it or not a walking dead man. Watch your speed and definitaly pay attention are my words of advice...

Glad to see that your not giving up.. Keep your head up and practice that walking..

God Bless

CAp

Little at a time Bro, little at a time. Glad you are walking even wit a walker. Toss your Guadian Angel a kiss. Get better each day.
biggrin.gif

Back