Coming to Chicago next week

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
well it turns out I will be in the bustling metropolis of Batavia IL (40mins from Ohare so I'm told, to the west). No clue what the schedule will be but I suspect I'll have time tuesday or wed. night. Possibly thursday, will be changing hotels to stay closer to Ohare since I have an earlish friday flight.

If anyone is around and wants to get dinner let me know :beerchug:

I'm 45 minutes north of Chicago in Gurnee. Gives me a great reason to go for a ride! I'd love to meet a fellow .orgster. Let me know when you're available.:beerchug:

well it turns out I will be in the bustling metropolis of Batavia IL (40mins from Ohare so I'm told, to the west). No clue what the schedule will be but I suspect I'll have time tuesday or wed. night. Possibly thursday, will be changing hotels to stay closer to Ohare since I have an earlish friday flight.

If anyone is around and wants to get dinner let me know :beerchug:

About 90 minutes for Lurch and I. I'll check our schedules...

sounds great guys! Already returned Kevin's PM we'll definitely have to get together one evening for dinner :beerchug:

Batavia is a nice town. A little SW of Chi-town. Kinda a little city and a little country. At least the last time I was there.

Tuesday should work, first day of meetings for me and current flight line ups are putting me in ORD anywhere between 7 and 10pm Monday night. So unless we are going out for late drinks, Monday is out.

Thursday is probably semi open, I have a VP flying in Wed night so not sure if she will want to do dinner thursday but you guys come first :cool:

Everyone else good for tuesday? :beerchug:

ok, its official, flying into ORD at 9pm Monday night via Boston then heading west to the hotel. Flight is at 8am Friday, heading through columbus ohio back to NYC. Took the chance to connect through there, there is a massage bar at the airport, one of the girls there has hands from heaven :cool: ...gotta take advantage of the perks sometimes LOL

And no you pervs (of which I'm one :laugh: ) there is no "happy ending" provided at the AIRPORT massage bar :thumbsup:

on the plane now left u a msg kevin, looking forward to seeing you all this week. should be at boston in 1.5hrs then on to chicago
Posted via Mobile Device

:beerchug: Good times!

Enjoy, you guys...and don't forget...I'll be there 01-04 OCT...

Just sayin' :whistle:

I boston just upgraded the chicago leg so im good :) shud be around 15-20mins the after 930p local chicago time
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone up for something tonight? I should be done with work fairly early today so I can do most anything. Have GPS can drive :laugh:

I'm staying closer to Ohare tonight since I have an 8am flight tomorrow but I'm open to whatever :beerchug:

Back