Coming soon for the Gen III Hayabusa???

meductic

Registered
Cool....but i'm to lazy to pedal...lol!

- Super fast bike could revolutionize transportation[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
44,000 US Dollars!!!!! For a motorcycle you have to pedal!!!! Sounds like the inventor is going back wards in time. Before I would pay that kinda money for something good for the environment I believe I would get an electric car and still have enough for a new Busa :beerchug:

44,000 US Dollars!!!!! For a motorcycle you have to pedal!!!! Sounds like the inventor is going back wards in time. Before I would pay that kinda money for something good for the environment I believe I would get an electric car and still have enough for a new Busa :beerchug:

I hear you there!:beerchug:

Seriously. With that $$$, get yourself a Chevy Volt and a 2011 busa.

Wow such an expensive thing... Id have 2 busas with that money. one near stock and the other modded out :beerchug:

haha can you imagine someone trying to run from the cops on that thing pedaling their asses off? :rofl: says the faster you pedal the faster it goes...so I guess the top speed will vary from rider to rider :laugh:

Seriously come off of that price tag and I'd buy it...

... and take it to the drag strip.

haha can you imagine someone trying to run from the cops on that thing pedaling their asses off? :rofl: says the faster you pedal the faster it goes...so I guess the top speed will vary from rider to rider :laugh:

Hahahahahaha! I can just see their legs pumping now...omg no that would be funny!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

......yer wound up this evening Red....

Did anyone check out that link and see what they were discussing regarding the proposed Gen 3 I wonder?

giphy-9(1).gif

Back