Comfort mods

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Used to have some free time on Saturdays--- so i decided to do some work on the lathe. Also made some lowering links--- bikes lowerd 3/4 inch--bars up 1&3/4.... She seems more confidence inspiring in the curves with this set-up-- as not having such a long reach to the bars---
RE: like the old super bikes from the 80's-- leverage.

Busa_dash.JPG

The daytime running lights will definitely get some attention!

What happened to the bag? Just dropped the Busa on it's side?
rock.gif

Looks good...old man LOL
beerchug.gif

Oooooh, where did you get the bolt covers on the triple tree? I like those!
cool.gif

Thanks for the comments gang..
High sided it and bent the brackets---footpeg-engine cover-bar end---amazing no paint damage du to the saddle bag.
VA--- i made those myself--- the risers-brassplugs-aluminum plugs-- also not shown--i duplicated the bar end weights in aluminum . Only visible damage from the crash--i have a new engine cover--will replace over the winter.
Ps broke two rib's in the getoff a 1/4 mile from home... since then i have ridden about 3000 miles
in 06....went to the Reno air races yesterday 100 mile round trip.

Not too bad considering...
beerchug.gif

Cool that you made those; I really like 'em...
bowdown.gif

I would consider them "battle scars", but if "mods" makes you feel good, then they're mods...

Yea there battle scars-- I had a MAJOR Brain Fart---- saw a ricer flying by---just pulled out slow--but didn't realize i was heading straight into a sand patch..... almost did a complete 360--

Was riding with 2 buddys saturday, all busas when Moe pulled a wheelie. Gave it a little to much and bam! Dumped him off the back and tumbled 100 feet down the road. Thank god for leathers. Not a part left unbroken:15

0916061730.jpg

Back