Come To California On Vacation...

That system is criminal and corrupt. Treating a vet like that is absloutely disgusting. More and more states are looking to generate revenue through scams and corrupt schemes. I spent a lot of time working in MD: seeding cameras and stop light cameras everywhere. The state government leaders need to ge their heads out of their asses and generate programs that encourage new business development which will then generate revenue for the citizens of the state. Government expenses need to be trimmed so the demand for revenue from taxes and ticket scams will be reduced.

I beat my last ticket in 2011 with an internet ticket fighting company. The fine was $450 for a 71 in a 55. 16 mph over. Ridiculus... you would think I ran over the officer's toes at the traffic stop or something. The name of the company is "Ticket Kick".

In 08 a Park Ranger gave me a ticket for $275. That speeding ticket was for a 98 in a 55. It was a "Federal speeding ticket" as told to me by the Park Ranger when he handed it to me. You don't sign a promise to appear like you do on a normal ticket.

He told me since I was "nice" he wouldn't charge me $375 and said it was his call. ( 275 or 375 ) He also said if I paid it inside of 30 days it would not go on my driving record.

Liar ! Its still on there but my insurance company says its not an issue and doesn't surcharge me for it.

Tickets are just another racket imho... I do see people driving like idiots at times and would give them a ticket if it was my duty. Most people speed from time to time so its really like shooting fish in a barrel for LEO's using radar and laser.

California is a non-compact state so u better have the money if you live out of state :whistle:

Not right when traffic offenses
cost more than a drug offense .

Check out Bryan c10 looking into a faster bird to avoid traffic ~ at least we get to filter through traffic & split lanes here *

IMG_1833.JPG

Last edited:
Back