Come ride with Cap N Steve for a few miles

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
..............in the Sierras as they finally point their wheels east and towards home. Words can’t express how fortunate I felt in being asked to tag along for a few hours into this 6,000 mile awesome trek! There is no quit in these guys, they are always eager and ready for more saddle time. When I dropped by to pick them up for dinner Wednesday evening I truly expected to find them sacked out. What I found was Steve wandering around fiddling with the bikes as Cap was typing away on his laptop with the “Man Tripâ€￾ series and other Admin tasks. Unbelievable!
Oh, that periodic annoying squeaking sound you will hear is my helmet rubbing on the collar of my leather jacket. Oh well…….

- Cap N Steve Coloma.AVI[/url]

- Cap N Steve Placerville.AVI[/url]

Jimbo

Last edited by a moderator:
..............in the Sierras as they finally point their wheels east and towards home. Words can’t express how fortunate I felt in being asked to tag along for a few hours into this 6,000 mile awesome trek! There is no quit in these guys, they are always eager and ready for more saddle time. When I dropped by to pick them up for dinner Wednesday evening I truly expected to find them sacked out. What I found was Steve wandering around fiddling with the bikes as Cap was typing away on his laptop with the “Man Tripâ€￾ series and other Admin tasks. Unbelievable!
Oh, that periodic annoying squeaking sound you will hear is my helmet rubbing on the collar of my leather jacket. Oh well…….

- Cap N Steve Coloma.AVI[/url]

- Cap N Steve Placerville.AVI[/url]

Jimbo

Nice, what was that, about 35 miles? :poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
You were about 8 miles from my home. 50/49 Junction. Let me know next time Jimbo I would have loved to join you guys. Good Times Bro's :thumbsup:

Back