Combine Heli-Bars and Genmar together?

Kwattro

Registered
I'm still suffering from too much weight on my wrists. :banghead: I have Heli-Bars on my Gen1 now, which helped a bit but still isn't enough. The LSL kit looks like balls so no thanks. Can I add a Genmar spacer to my Heli-Bars without having to buy new cables? How thick of a spacer can I put on with the Heli-Bars?

Gen I are a little different than GEN 2. However, a set of front lines are not too expensive and can give you the extra inch or so you may need.

I the 11/4 inch genmar spacer it is well made but I did have a problem with the break and clutch. Reservoir. I just had to rotate them toward slightly. I was defiantly at the stock lines length limit. If the heli bars come back a little you may not have clearance issues.
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone know for sure? Have confirm on GenII but mine is GenI.

Back in the early days I had heard that doing both would require longer than stock lines. I have some bars similar to Helibars and have just enough so I imagine the Genmars would take to far up IMHO. Aftermarket lines aren't that much money anyhow.

OK, aftermarket lines it is then. Thanks guys. Can you recommend a forum vendor?

EDIT: Messaged Cyclebrakes for a quote. But I guess I need a clutch line too? Doh! Perhaps they can make one.

Last edited:
OK, aftermarket lines it is then. Thanks guys. Can you recommend a forum vendor?

EDIT: Messaged Cyclebrakes for a quote. But I guess I need a clutch line too? Doh! Perhaps they can make one.

Check with Tim at pashnit also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back