colts vs jags showdown this sun

BUSA KIDD 06

Registered
Im A colts fan but i shall hold the smack talk to much respect 4 Viron Leftwich jags q-back. We have played him a lot in past.He is 1 tough q-back. The statagy used against now deflated steelers wont work this game colts offense to high powered.They try blitz Manning like that there going 2 get burned big time.

colts 34-jags 17
rant.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

837273.jpg

'Eh, nevermind...I missed the entire topic title
laugh.gif

Should be a great game!

12 SUN OUR HOUSE
lurk.gif
PITTSBURG SHOULD HAVE PLAYED BACKUP Q-BACK ROTHERSBURGER DIDNT LOOK RIGHT.hE HAD THE WRECK ON HIS BUSA + A OPERATION APENDIX OR SOMTHING I THINK HE WAS NOT 100%
HES TOO GOOD NOT 2 PUT POINTS ON BOARD.NOT HEALED YET

Actually, the best way to beat the Colts is to successfully blitz Manning.

If you give him time he will find the holes in your defense.  If Jags D keep him on his heels they will have success.

I don't believe Byron would appreciate you changing his name to Viron either.  
poke.gif

FREENY + HARPER ARE GOING 2 PICK OFF LEFTWICH PASSES.
guns.gif

rant.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
 I said Leftwich is good but hes no PEYTON Manning SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY SUPERBOWL BOUND  
super.gif

I sure hope it's better than that crummy game last night ! What a non action game. Steelers with NO first down on the ground in the whole game. Jags no better and only scored field goals off of MAJOR Steelers blunders and poor field positon. What a loser game  
sad.gif

Manning will start the  
fireworks.gif

early.My brother has sun ticket can get like 8 games on 1 screen.He is a browns fan but he is dissapointed in them so far this year.Carolina was in playoffs there 0-2 as well.there panicking down there.My brother told me he really likes that nfl ticket he can get any game.

Back