Colt AR's

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Cleveland, TN WalMart had two Colt 5.56 AR's in stock. One at $1450 and one at $1100 and change. One was a MagPul edition and the other a flat top with pop up sights and a fixed front. ZERO ammo. Not sure what that says about where we are in the gun grab situation...you can buy guns, but ammo is a tough find.

Thought that was the new plan of The Man? You can have the guns, but they're as dangerous as a Louisville Slugger.

For real!! They had them in stock and you didnt bring me one home???

I cant believe anyone had any in stock. Ammo is still gone. The Chattanooga Walmart had ZERO ammo other than shotgun shells the other day. Not even any rifle ammo.

it's starting to improve a little here...of course, i live just down the road from the Winchester factory in Wood River, IL :thumbsup:

Come summer things will be back to normal almost.
The Zombie Gun Hoarders have almost satiated themselves.

Guns are better but ammo isn't yet.

Charlie, look at the model numbers..if that flatop is a LE6940 - BUY IT.

Guns are better but ammo isn't yet.

Charlie, look at the model numbers..if that flatop is a LE6940 - BUY IT.

Yes because Keith will give ya $1950 for it right now!
I still have the email :laugh:

And Keith that factory Sbr colt we were watching on gb closed at $1900.

Yes because Keith will give ya $1950 for it right now!
I still have the email :laugh:

And Keith that factory Sbr colt we were watching on gb closed at $1900.

A month ago I would have, but not now...and yeah I saw what the SBR went for....

Not sure you want to buy a colt AR. The sheriff department bought a bunch of them but sent them all back because they were malfunctioning after only a few thousand rounds. Not saying they all are bad but we got a bad run.

Not sure you want to buy a colt AR. The sheriff department bought a bunch of them but sent them all back because they were malfunctioning after only a few thousand rounds. Not saying they all are bad but we got a bad run.

Something's not right there. Colt has an excellent reputationin the AR community. They've built more AR's than anyone.

For real!! They had them in stock and you didnt bring me one home???

I cant believe anyone had any in stock. Ammo is still gone. The Chattanooga Walmart had ZERO ammo other than shotgun shells the other day. Not even any rifle ammo.

I got the last of it over the weekend. Two boxes of Federal Fusion MSR 308. Sorry 'bout that. :laugh:

That seems odd. We never had to pull a Colt out of service for mechanical issues. Between all the M16A4s and M4A1s, I've really never seen any issues with them other than the occasional cracked handguard. Even then, that wasn't the gun's fault.

Probably using bad mags....Colts are sometimes mag finicky.

Something's not right there. Colt has an excellent reputationin the AR community. They've built more AR's than anyone.

Colts ars are gtg but I'm not so sure they've built more than anyone else or manufacture most of their parts.

I've got a lead on a colt le901 ar10 NIB for under $2k.

All the Johnny come lately hoarders are making it bad for the folks who rely on these tools to put food on the table. Just pisses me off! Tell ya one thing though, they better be practicing with some of that ammo, else when the apocalypse does come I'm gonna pick 'em off and take what I need!

Back