Coloured smoke

The busa and the stretched turbo busa is only online availabe. The regular busa is cheap but the stretched turbo busa is almost a million dollars. Its not the fastest vehicle in the game but fun.
And like @SSGT_B its called the shitzu. You can find it either in san andreas superautos or legendary motorsports. (if you go in your phone and in the internet!)
I don't play on line so that's why I can't find it....I only play it a little, weeks can go by and it doesn't get touched.

Here ya go

The burnout video ?

Yeah it played for me .

:banana:

#1ReproductiveGenderCombo ~ #Reveal ~ #SmokeBomb ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Mostly only see girls with pink red or orange. That guy in last video acted like he was really doing something at least light it up down the road.
I wrote the video was taken a quarter mile away, but was unable to upload the video I wanted to... And sent it by accident

I've done burnouts as long as that one and popped the tyre, mind you the tyre was usually a worn street tyre, I'm assuming yours was a near new tyre for the strip . .

I've done burnouts as long as that one and popped the tyre, mind you the tyre was usually a worn street tyre, I'm assuming yours was a near new tyre for the strip . .
Yeah exactly, it was a brand new tire. I would always have a red, blue or purple tire mounted on extra rims on hand. Doing burnouts are always fun, but it was always a fan favourite at the racetrack. I'm not sure but the video Red Bull posted of the fella on the r6, the purple seem very distinct. For some reason mine seem to fade from purple to White. I don't know if this is because I'm doing over a hundred fifty miles an hour wheel spin compared to his 40 or so mph. I found that the red tires were the most contrast.

But yeah, I'd take a brand new tire, light it up once, and then pitch it. 500 Bucks in 2 minutes. Luckily shinko covered it along with my other partial sponsor...

Back