Colour Code

billy906rider

Registered
Hi guys and gals , i recently got my K9 Silver busa and i dropped it. It got a little scratched on it and i was gonna send it in for a paint job for the original color but alot of the painters here say they cant mix the colour 100%.

Now i was wondering if anyone knows the color code for the original K9 silver busa. I know it may have 2 colour tone but i just need the front cowl color will do. Please help. Im riding around with an eyesore.:banghead:

Check out color rite's web site they all the busa colors, and paint nos.

Hi guys , ive encounted another wall. This is the email they sent me.

Hello,

We only have distributors in the USA or Canada. The only products I can ship to you are our urethane ½ ounce touch-up pens or 2 ounce touch-up jars (up to 4 each) because paint is hazardous. I can not ship aerosols or any other quantities. You will have to set the order up via email and I will need your name, address, what you want to order and a credit card w/expiration (we do not accept paypal). Shipping will be $10.00US and it will take up to 14 working days for you to receive the package via US mail. I will be waiting for the order. Thanks.

** Anyone has any alternatives about how i could get this product to Singapore? I actually need a pint of paint. Im not sure about shipping laws though.

Hi guys , ive called FedEx in Singapore and they said they are able to ship the paint from The US to Singapore. Anyone could help?

Back