Colored Tires for sale now

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
4 those of U that like looking weird like I do, get some of them. I gotta find something that goes with silver and then I will buy some. and review them of course ;)

forgot the pic

yelbiketyres.jpg

They say they are rated for 225 mph, but they ARE remanufactured tires. I would just be concerned with tread separation at speed. Sort of like the semi-truck retreads you see laying on the road.

I think the purple would be nice with the grey/silver. :laugh:

They say they are rated for 225 mph, but they ARE remanufactured tires.  
I would like to point out that they NEVER say that their tires are good to 225mph...  Just that they are made "side by side" with them.

This might lead one to imply that their rated to 225, but a court would disagree.  Therefore, caveat emptor.

MO

I've read thru almost ALL thier site information and FAQs. They make very valid points about retreads vs truck tires and FAA ratings. I feel I'd trust them as well as anyother tire at high speeds, at this point. Regular tires CAN go south at high speeds too.

I DON'T like the idea of a nice bright red having an ugly black line in it.... Rev needs to work up a PHOTOSHOP of that for me :D

They say they are rated for 225 mph, but they ARE remanufactured tires.
I would like to point out that they NEVER say that their tires are good to 225mph... Just that they are made "side by side" with them.

This might lead one to imply that their rated to 225, but a court would disagree. Therefore, caveat emptor.

MO
Just re-read the page. You are correct. They would probably be a nice addition to a show bike.

I think I'll pass.

Thanks for the link though WWJD. :)

I have seen them run.
They are made by a company that produces aircraft tires.
THEY ARE RETREADS.
The guy who had them on his bike was a total squid, and he liked them because they where good for rolling burnouts.They didn't hook up well on a 600, I can imagine what a Busa would do to them.

I have seen them run.
They are made by a company that produces aircraft tires.
THEY ARE RETREADS.
The guy who had them on his bike was a total squid, and he liked them because they where good for rolling burnouts.They didn't hook up well on a 600, I can imagine what a Busa would do to them.
Depends on the compound, but if they're all the same, then...

It's not what the busa would do to them, it's what will they do to the busa?
:eek:

I can't find any speed rating for the tire as well. I agree with Sticker00, they are made right next to the airplane tires, but VW's are made right next to Porches.

REV! Dust off your paintshop and show us how ugly this REALLY could be? I'm thinking of getting some Red ones to match my gear, just for the heck of it, probably get them only once though. :)

Back