Colorblind Nimrods

paistes5

Registered
Just a question for all of you other black and blue guys. Does anyone ever come up to you and say, I love your purple bike? I had this happen twice in the last week. Just venting a litte I guess.

Just remember 60% of the male population is color blind in one form or another.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

So many variations of red (magenta) and Cyan. ranges from 2% to total. Anyway they should have taken off their singlasses.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Something wrong with being color blind?  Yeah, I'm red/green.  I can see red and green.  Just anything that is close I can't tell apart.  On a 128 color chart I can only see about 50-60 different colors.  

Maybe that is why I have the all black Busa.

Later,

Steve

Something wrong with being color blind?  Yeah, I'm red/green.  I can see red and green.  Just anything that is close I can't tell apart.  On a 128 color chart I can only see about 50-60 different colors.  

Maybe that is why I have the all black Busa.

Later,

Steve
Nothing wrong with it, just a fact. Yes the other reason for a black bike is it is faster.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Ninja Eater is both right and wrong. There is nothing wrong with being color blind. But the Blue and Silver is actually the fastest............ Here we go again lolololol!
biggrin.gif

Just goes to show you you are all color blind...:D
biggrin.gif
You can't even tell which color is the fastest.

The funniest thing is we are all riding yellow Busas everyone one of us...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Havn't been on one yellow bus in a long while...the bus the bus the B'U'S..when i was five..i still remember singing that..when a Crosley car came by with a propeller on the nose.....It all started when i was five...I had the biggest tricycle..in Garden Grove CA. I don't know why i remember so much detail..at that age...."LOT'S......wasp,rabid dog,fell off the fence,ate poop,picked parsley for my mom,turned on the faucet while the sprinkler was the neighbors Hotrod......tonka trucks in kindergarden,towel for nap's,lost in the orange grove
making vroom vroom noises sitting on a tractor..when they found me..Kellog's scuba divers in the aqarium....soda powder.
Dad's 56 OLDS Rocket 88..someone stole the hubcaps...
With me and grandma and my little bro..in the Olds...yanked on the shifter and rolled down the driveway...eeeeekkkkk she screamed..all when i was five..I deserve to own a Busa now...

I guess they only caught a glimpse of it because the black and blue is the fastest color. I should have been thinking before I ranted a little bit.

Back