Colorado Meets - Saturdays mornings at Great Indoors - Park Meadows

Cougar1

Registered
Several car enthusiasts meet up on Saturdays at the Great Indoors in Lone tree around 9am. Now that it will be warm enough even early in the morning, I thought this might be a good place and time for some bike enthusiasts like us to meet up as well. My buddy and I will be there this weekend on April 2nd, I will have my Hayabusa and he will have his ZX-14, so if anyone is interested in showing up and maybe do a ride afterwards. I hoping to out number the cars with bikes, we see anywhere from 15 cars to 50 of all types from Lambos to Bmw's, so spread the word to your fellow riders and other forums. Also, Motogear is having their big sale this weekend (April 1st and 2nd). I am not affiliated with Motogear, but we are going up after the meet to buy some stuff.

Address of the GI is: 8585 South Yosemite Street, Lone Tree, CO 80124-2864

Kevin

Hmm I should be able to meet up one of these days. What time you end up leaving the meet spot? This a younger crowd or older?

Hmm I should be able to meet up one of these days. What time you end up leaving the meet spot? This a younger crowd or older?

Well, usually it is an older crowd. Most of those guys have Lambo's, Ferrari's, and the like. This is what i am being told. My buddy with the ZX-14 had a Porsche 911 Turbo before, so he knows them. He mentioned there might be some younger guys with some super nice Mercedes AMG cars. I am personally 32 and the other guy is 36, depends on what you mean by younger?

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Kevin

I'm fairly sure that I am 31 but by younger or older I mean if I show up are there going to a bunch of kids trying to get me to do wheelie and race or guys just kicking back and talking bikes cars and the like.

Wish my riding jacket wasn't being mended. I don't have a backup jacket so would have to ride there in my layer carhart.

Looks like it's supposed to be in the mid 70s. Also do they just sit there or do they go on a drive?

Just 3 of us showed, good guys, great cars, short ride after. went this last week end a few more bikes some want to get a ride up. Ill go again this week end if weather is good, Sat. 9:00 am

I may and try to meet up. Wife may not be happy about it. I fly to Seattle Sunday so she may want me around.

wow posts in here, just checked in and wanted to say that if you guys meet up again I would be interested in showing up.

Back