Colorado Law Maker - Rhonda Fields & Wants to Take Our Guns

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Colorado Law Maker :moon: I'm sure there are many like her and this would only be a small portion of her criminal activity discolsed.

Rhonda Fields.JPG

Her last charge was from 21 years ago...I think we can consider rehabilitated.

hmm...though the gap between her first conviction and her second was 15 years....I think I need to know more about this story before I make a judgement call.

Shoplifting? Although I dont agree with hey position, and find her actions treasoness, I would not hold a old charge like shoplifting against her, hell why is it even a felony. She aint half bad looking either, hell for a democrat she is a 10.

Shoplifting? Although I dont agree with hey position, and find her actions treasoness, I would not hold a old charge like shoplifting against her, hell why is it even a felony. She aint half bad looking either, hell for a democrat she is a 10.

If you think she's a 10, you haven't been looking at the democrats very closely recently...

Kirsten Gillibrand:
t1port.gillibrand.seat.gov.jpg

Kyrsten Sinema (My District Rep!):
Kyrsten_Sinema_20121112144159_320_240.JPG

Well :laugh: this thread became interesting :rofl:

Criminal back grounds, children born out of marriage, divorce, is only important when you're a republican :rulez:

With all the people on the ORG.... how many of your employers would have problems with this type of record? Some would.

My work hired a murder/manslaughter parolee. He seemed ok, and definitely rehabilitated. His circumstances were a bit of a make a statement stance. If alcohol wasn't involved I don't think his charges would have been as severe. He seemed like he realized how much of a waste his past was, missing time with his wife and kids. And never once blamed his choices on anything.

I realize that is a very very small percentage. Family in correctional facilities tell me about repeat offenders even they thought wouldnt be back.

Everyone has their moral line, but this doesn't bother me.

**edit: family that works in correctional facilities lol**

We've hired people who have past criminal records, but we consider the nature and circumstances of the crime, the recency of the crime, and what that person has done since their crime when we decide whether or not to consider an applicate. Believing that someone can never be a valuable employee simply because at one time they made a terrible mistake in their lives is simplistic, and ignores the human capability to learn from a mistake and better ones self. This mindset leads to unnecesary discrimination, and is a large factor in criminal recidivism rates. I'm not saying that we hire child molesters at Chuck 'e Cheeses, or murderers as police officers, but there are far too many people branded by the label "felon" who dont deserve the treatment they get as a result.

Agree with that but I really meant a democrat females, they tend to be less hot (usually butchish Fugly) than the republican chicks, but independent chicks are hotter than both, but the hottest are chicks who don't get into politics at all.

Kind of like comparing the manchicks on CNN/MSNBC (news) and the chicks of Fox.

lets give you a control group for democrat female then shall we so we have a FAIR base of comparison??

SenFeinstein.png

The gun law proposals in Colorado are completely knee jerk reactions. One law being proposed is that if someone commits a crime with a firearm the following would be responsible :
The person who commits the crime
The person who sold the weapon
The company that manufactured the weapon
I have no problem with background checks for purchasing a firearm,private or retail . Nor do I have a problem with having to pay for a background check to ensure I am allowed to purchase said firearm . I do have a problem with a person or company being held liable/accountable for the actions of another person . I believe the problem lies more with addressing mental health than restricting firearms . If someone wants to kill they will find a way noone will stop them . In my line of work I deal with these type of people EVERY DAY . Those who believe more restrictive gun laws will stop these people are either naive or monumentally stupid .

BTW,an opponent confronted Fields with the fact that the instances she was using for more control involved people with serious mental health issues and that was where the attention should be focused . Her answer in short was that that was tried and wouldn't work . Of course it was announced a while ago that the largest local mental health facility in the Denver metro area Fort Logan was being shut down . So of course gun control is the answer because that's what makes the evening news.

id hit it....:moon: not. really? a shoplifting charge....:rofl: that pails in comparison to what many other politicians these days have done and ARE still doing. at least she was born in USA....:whistle:

Shoplifting was the start of her career.
She went from stealing on a small scale to becoming a politician...and stealing on a large scale!:laugh:

Yet another educated fool who thinks that if guns are illegal, that there will be no more guns. What an idiot.
Chicago being the murder and gun murder capital, where of course guns are illegal. Yet these idiots still think that banning guns is the answer to stopping gun viloence.
They(our elected officials)belive this, being idiots themselves.
They say they belive this to get the votes of idiots who do belive it.
They say this as the powers that be give them incentives and insider deals to spread this nonsense.
As the government behind our elected officials want our guns.

It's time to take the paychecks and benefits away from government officials...period.
Go back to when it was done on a volunteer basis by those who had the best interest of the states and nation in mind.
I'm sure there was networking that led to personal gain at that time too, but the nation was also in a much better state.

Back