Colorado Folks... I need your help.

NearDeath

Donating Member
Registered
I have a yosh full system, PCII, K&N, PAIR Mod, TRE, -1 Front and I live at 5k. Anyone have a map that would match up close to what I have...?

Currently, I have the PCII map for yosh+filter.

No cash to have it custom done, otherwise I would.

Thanks for anyone that can help...

Cloud

my busa has a custom map & i have pcII. is there a way we can copy it to a laptop or a CD & download it to your bike without me loosing mine? if you know a way, we can do that.

Thanks man... Let me look this up in the manual and see if its possible. I am sure you would like a backup of your map as well...
wink.gif

How much did you pay to get a custome map done for your bike and where?

THanks for the help man...

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087409888 -->

i got mine done by TK motorsport, it cost me 300$, i think i know the way to do it, i just need to try it. the power commander CD will let you make your own map, so if i hook the laptop to my power commander on my busa & see how he did the map & the #'s, it should be easy to write it down & make the same map too.

Come on I and computer lame but I even know you can email a map.
If it is on your lap top email it to him. if it is in the PC2 or 3 download it and then email it.
If you still can't figure it out go to the Powercommandere website and watch some movies

Thanks JC
smile.gif

I only have connected my pcII once and that was when I installed it.

I am definetly up for the map to save me a few hun. untill I can afford to get my own. I still have my PCII manual badassBusa, I could send you instructions on how to download it if that will help?

Wouldn't mind connecting with you sometime next week when the wheather is better to foot the bill for lunch for the favor.
biggrin.gif

CLoud

we can meet up, i am trying to get a few busa riders togther for a lunch on sunday the 27th around noon, would you like to join us? we will be atleast 6 busa guys. let me know, i will have the CD for you that time.

Back