Colonoscopies

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>Colonoscopies are no joke , but these comments during the exam were quite humorous..... A physician claimed that the following are  actual  comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing   their colonoscopies:

1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has
gone before!
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4.. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
5. "You know, in Arkansas , we're now legally married."
6. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
7. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."
8.. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
9. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!
10. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.."
11. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
12. "God, now I know why I am not gay."

And the best one of all..

13.. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up here?"</span></span>

laugh.gif

Ah man!! this is fuggin perfect!!!

a guy at my work is having one done this Friday, he wont be into work. I just got through razzing him yesterday about it. He didnt know I knew so yesterday I said to him:

"Hey! on Friday I am getting some new test equipment in. it is kind of like a boro scope. it is a long video camera feed I can use to look inside of computers without opening them up, want to give me a hand?"

He just looks at me and starts pointing his finger at me and walking backawards.. never saw him the rest of the day!! lol

My mom is getting this one. She just had one a couple weeks ago.
all_coholic.gif

I've had that procedure -they put me totally out so I didn't get to make any comments.

And that's the way I wanted it......

(pward76 @ Feb. 15 2007,07:52) I've had that procedure -they put me totally out so I didn't get to make any comments.

There was a camping joke I was just going to make but.... never mind
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif

(thrasherfox @ Feb. 15 2007,08:13)
(pward76 @ Feb. 15 2007,07:52) I've had that procedure -they put me totally out so I didn't get to make any comments.

There was a camping joke I was just going to make but.... never mind  
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif
BWAHAHAHAHAH!

If it's the one I'm thinking about....

I told the doc to just knock me out and do what he needs to do. I didn't even want to see his tools. They took out one polyp so it was well worth it. Getting old is hell, but the alternatives are even worse.

Dan

I told the doc to just knock me out and do what he needs to do. I didn't even want to see his tools. They took out one polyp so it was well worth it. Getting old is hell, but the alternatives are even worse.

Dan

Back