College student looking for a good bike

Aggie12

Registered
Hey i'm a newbie got my license and i was thinking about the kawasaki ninja 500 but then i had to remember i'm a college student so don't have much money at all so i was wondering if their is another really good bike out their that was very affordable even for me lol.

You may not want to be leaving a Busa in the parking lot while you in class on a regular basis. But the Busa is a very fun bike.

If you buy a used bike just inspect it closely. Take pics and post them under 'general bike topics' and get some opinions . good luck and :welcome:

Katana, the new Gladius, SV650, GSX500F, Ninja 500 or 250, How much do you have to spend? Welcome to the oRg.

:welcome: to the org. I would highly recommend taking the MSF course first my friend. After you pass that, then I'd start shopping around for a USED first bike. The Kawasaki Ninja 500 or Suzuki SV650 are really good starter bikes. Good luck, be safe, and keep us posted. :thumbsup:

D

For sale 2001 zr7-s kawa 909-544-8995 garage kept low miles 4,977 he dosn't ride anymore :beerchug:

005.jpg

004.jpg

Let me know if you decide to try a Honda 919... :poke:
I have a good deal on a nice one over here.

DSCN0735resize.jpg

I started with a 650 Nighthawk 1985. I put a rotor lock on it when I was in class. Also I would get 50+ mpg back and forth to class. My 08 Busa only gets 36 in town and 48ish on the highways (if I am not a throttle jokey). Also you won't cry to bad if/when you drop it. I am assuming it is a first bike. Just make it one that is big enough for you but people won't be too tempted to mess with it. What ever you get enjoy

Back