@@@College Football Pick'em 2013@@@

Chaney3000

Registered
Its that time of year! FOOTBALL SEASON (well almost)

Got the board set up so go join up and make your picks.

ESPN - College Pick'em: This game challenges you to select the winn...

Search for group: Legends of GSXR

(No password, I think last time it locked some people out so this time everybody should be able to join up no problem)

The rules are laid out for you but here is a quick run down.

Each week you have 10 games to choose from. You pick the team you think will win the game. After you make your picks, you arrange the games in order of confidence points level. The games are ranked from 1 point to 10 points. So if you think team A will surely beat team B then move it up 10 points.

The board stays open up until the beginning of the first game on Saturday of the game week. So you can make changes to your picks up until this point. After the beginning of the first game on Saturday, your picks are locked in for that week.

So the board is open right NOW up until the first game of the season.

Go make your picks.

Don't know if any of you guys are into college football but I run a board on my other forum and thought maybe you guys would like to join in on it. Check it out.

Whats up fellas. I hope some of you signed up. Football season starts up Saturday. Excited about the upcoming season. Hopefully my team will be better this year.

WAR EAGLE

Maybe it will be three in a row :whistle:

ROLL TIDE!

tumblr_mgbaskPz7R1qket1fo1_500_zps515d7671.jpg

tumblr_mgbaskPz7R1qket1fo1_500_zps515d7671.jpg

Ok, was wondering if there are any college football fans in here besides myself.

adamnflorida, I see we will have problems :poke:

#1busa, I hope a team from the SEC wins it again but they are trying to work it where it doesn't happen

Tiller, SC has had some decent teams as of late, just need to get over that hump and be more consistent

I'm super pysched to see how our team does this year under our new coach

No matter how they work it and they can keep having SEC teams beat up on other great SEC teams. You know holw the old saying goes "Iron sharpens Iron"..... Did you see what America's darling (Notre Dame) looked like against Alabama........:moon: they were outclassed in every facet of the game. I would put any team in the SEC, yes any team from the SEC and I bet they coulda mopped the floor with them just the same. How many times did Ohio state run the table and look unstoppable up until they got Stopped by an SEC team year in and year out :whistle:

I agree its been a gap between the sec and the rest of the country for a while now. And it shows every year when bowl time comes around. i just feel that they are conspiring to get someone else to play for the title instead of an sec team.

Did you sign up for the pick em?

adamnflorida, I see we will have problems :poke:

:laugh:

It was a rocky start for our offense against VT this weekend..2 returning starters for the line..hopefully they will get it together before going against johnny football..Saban wont let that happen again.

I saw ya'll had a pretty close game with Washington state.

:laugh:

It was a rocky start for our offense against VT this weekend..2 returning starters for the line..hopefully they will get it together before going against johnny football..Saban wont let that happen again.

I saw ya'll had a pretty close game with Washington state.

Yeah, you guys looked out of sync. First game rust is what I call it. We had a close one with Wash St, new coach new system so I'm chalking that up to first game gitters.

Week 2 is here, go make your picks. Some ok match ups on the docket this week. SC vs GA should be a good one. Will be interesting to see how GA bounces back from that close loss to Clemson. FL vs Mia, ND vs Mich both should be pretty good.

Lady eek had some pretty surprising upset. Didn't see Miami beating Florida. Lost some points there. Oh well each week a different team his the field so we will seer this week. Pretty good match ups

Go make your picks..

Back