Collection of DIY links

Hello Mr. Bogus, I am new to this website as I just bought a 2001 hayabusa yesterday. It did not come with an owner's manual. I tried to download an owners manual from DIY lincks but just keep getting a 404 error message. Do you have any idea how I can get this to work? Thanks.

Wanted to check out Gen 2 shop manual ,but get this error message.:(

Whiskeyjack, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Wanted to check out Gen 2 shop manual ,but get this error message.:(

Whiskeyjack, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Answered in the thread you started about this.

How many posts do I need, or what's the requirements for accessing the Gen II "Shop" Manual.

Thanks.

Back