Cocky?

Damn Dusty Ole' Bones... But if Pac is a Witch Doctor I thin ki know what he is doing. He is reading them bones, adn what he got out of em' is this. It's been a long good riding season for most, everyone has a bunch of hours under their belts and with the end of summer folks start getting twitchy, start trying to front, and if they don't keep themselves in check they are going to get their asses handed to them by the Busa. So, keep you heads in folks...

At least that is what I think Pac is saying...
biggrin.gif

Wow I forgot I posted this dusty ol one. Now I remember that day.
Rev I was kinda thinkin the op side of the safety coin. Seems like we had a lot of wrecks early in the season. My guess was folks were rusty from not riding for a few months. whatever the case, never get too comfy.

" Consequently, let them that think they are standing, beware that they do not fall. " 1 cor. 10:12
or " Pride is before a crash. " Prov. 16:18
sad.gif

Busa_down_.jpg

Damn Dusty Ole' Bones...  But if Pac is a Witch Doctor I thin ki know what he is doing.  He is reading them bones, adn what he got out of em' is this.  It's been a long good riding season for most, everyone has a bunch of hours under their belts and with the end of summer folks start getting twitchy, start trying to front, and if they don't keep themselves in check they are going to get their asses handed to them by the Busa.  So, keep you heads in folks...

At least that is what I think Pac is saying...
biggrin.gif
Hit the nail right on the head, Rev. Riding season is coming to a close...and I'm sure there's more than a couple of us who would like just one more "oomph" before the season ends. That "oomph" can very quickly turn to "FUG!!".

Ride safe, my bros....
beerchug.gif

Wow I forgot I posted this dusty ol one. Now I remember that day.
Rev I was kinda thinkin the op side of the safety coin. Seems like we had a lot of wrecks early in the season. My guess was folks were rusty from not riding for a few months. whatever the case, never get too comfy.

" Consequently, let them that think they are standing, beware that they do not fall. "  1 cor. 10:12
or  " Pride is before a crash. "  Prov. 16:18  
sad.gif
"A picture paints a thousand words..."

Back