Cocky R1 rider

Hwy 95 - we roll up to each other, I give the "go", and we nail it.  He immediately jumps 2 bike lengths, wheelies and I smoke past.  He was no where to be found.  "what happened?" I thought.  He pulls over, we take the baymeadows exit and pull into a parking lot.  Apparently, he NUKED his engine.  That run cost him about $2000 so I hear.  He didn't have the right fuel map for it, or a controller so I guess he ran lean.  Yeah he was fast, but only for a brief moment
smile.gif
Hahaha... reminds me of a somewhat related shaggy-dog story a friend of mine told about racing...

This guy's going down the highway on his bike, and some challenger comes up beside hm, revs the engine, and my buddy givers the go signal.  They take off, and when he looks in his rear view mirror, he sees the challenger and his bike, flying around flipping end over end, landing in the median.

Thinking the worst, he turned around and went back to check on the guy, who was dazed and such, but more or less okay.

"What happened?", he asked.

"Well," the challenger replied, "you left me behind so quickly I thought my bike had stopped, so I got off to check and see what was wrong..." ;)
That's puttin yo' best foot forward....!

Errrrrr.

A friend of mine from the r1 forum got into it with this guy, He called me last week when I was in florida and told me to go over and run this guy in daytona. Told him we would run him for some cash, too bad I didnt have my bike with me.lol I heard he was talking all kinds of trash .

Back