COBRA FI2000r

Itsxthexslim

Registered
Has anyone dealt with this cobra fi2000r. I was looking at getting a pc but had a buddy who swore by the cobra on his busa. that it was great and wish they made one for his zx14. Any thoughts on the fi2000r. Pc is so damn expensive but good.

Has anyone dealt with this cobra fi2000r. I was looking at getting a pc but had a buddy who swore by the cobra on his busa. that it was great and wish they made one for his zx14. Any thoughts on the fi2000r. Pc is so damn expensive but good.

yep about as good as an Atari 64
last time I checked it was 2013 not 1980

it is worthless

A coworker of mine bought one against my recommendation because it was "plug-n-play" and "no tuning required!" needless to say the bike ran like crap he sent it back...

Get the ECM (or ECU) re-programmed, better than a PC. You're not too far from Orient Express. I took mine to MPS in Casselberry, FL - suburb of Orlando - that really waked it up. No add on's nor other stuff to mess with. You can sent it to Dan (at MPS) he'll re-do it and mail it back in just a day. It was $75 - I think - a lot cheaper than a Power Commander.

I got a 07 ecu I'm putting into my 01. And sending that to powerhouse to be flashed. Got a pc3 really cheap also from a 06. So I will see how it works out

Back