Coast to Coast Round Trip Under 5 Days

I havent tried to think of the exact numbers. I know that ill probably be 5 over in most places...

notirght, ill keep that in mind. Vega is in LA and might join in with me as well as some touching up of things too. Definitely wont hurt to have people around during this

This could be really cool with the tracking. Maybe some of the Members on the way could jump in and ride with you a bit. No intros or anything to slow you down just a wave when they pull up and a wave when they pull off and then sort out who was who later. Only if that was something you felt comfortable with.

Wow!! that is one helluvan endurance ride! too bad you'll miss so much scenery at night, but what a story!

I'd have a camel back full of some highly caffeinated liquid going in the top end to help stay sharp, and I'd have this coming out the other end to avoid wasting time looking for discreet spots for pee breaks! ...

Poly Performance JEEP/TRUCK & BUGGY :: Safety Gear :: External Catheter Kit :: Black Cat High Flow External Catheter Kit - 4X4 Off-Road, JK Synergy Suspension Systems, Fox Racing Shox, Beard, CNC Brakes, Johnny Joints®, Currie Enterprises, Edelbrock,

I was more thinking 4 32 gig cards, 1 of the memory dumping devices with 500 gig hdd and recording 720p the whole way, swapping the card out when it gets full and dumping it to the 500 gig drive...

5 Days of riding footage...sped up into 20 minutes, could be fun

from experience, 720p for the whole trip is complete overkill if you are going to compress into 20 minutes.

say 720p using h.264....

that = 3.2Mbps

there is 432000 seconds in 5 days.

= 1382400 Mb... so divide by 8 to get MB = 172800 = ~170GB

IIRC 720p blu rays run at 27FPS so you will have 4665600 frames

20 mins = 1944000 frames = 480 MB

That is a whole lotta waste.

I did a vid that is in this sub-forum. it was a pic every 5 secs then compressed to 30 pics a sec and in 720p (i think) it came out to 8 minutes.

Wow!! that is one helluvan endurance ride! too bad you'll miss so much scenery at night, but what a story!

I'd have a camel back full of some highly caffeinated liquid going in the top end to help stay sharp, and I'd have this coming out the other end to avoid wasting time looking for discreet spots for pee breaks! ...

Poly Performance JEEP/TRUCK & BUGGY*::*Safety Gear*::*External Catheter Kit*::*Black Cat High Flow External Catheter Kit - 4X4 Off-Road, JK Synergy Suspension Systems, Fox Racing Shox, Beard, CNC Brakes, Johnny Joints®, Currie Enterprises, Edelbrock,

Did you read the testimonials and disclamer? Do not injest liquid coming from the end of the hose.:rofl:

Back