Coast hwy 1

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
I'm going to the races at Infineon raceway in a couple weeks so today a friend and I decieded we would do a dry run to the track and then skip on over to the coast.

Took a few pics and I thought you guys would liked to see

ocean_5_07_06_19__2_.jpg

This is a winery in the napa valley....free wine but not us, just looked.

ocean_5_07_06_23__2_.jpg

Its a nice track.. been there a few time to watch AMA races when i was stationed at Beale just north of Sacramento. I'm sure you noticed the roads leading to the track... only 1 lane going in each direction... leave early cause traffic gets backed up bad. Good thing is that they always have a motorcycle parking only right next to the gate so its a short walk! Thanks for the pics!
cool.gif
smile.gif

Just a awsome day! we rode about 400 miles and good lord is gas steep on the coast, paid $3.59 a gallon...its just exspensive everywhere these days but still, I think I would pay whatever the price is to be out on my bike.

<!--EDIT|ozz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147067015 -->

ocean_5_07_06_78__2_.jpg

Its a nice track.. been there a few time to watch AMA races when i was stationed at Beale just north of Sacramento.  I'm sure you noticed the roads leading to the track... only 1 lane going in each direction... leave early cause traffic gets backed up bad.  Good thing is that they always have a motorcycle parking only right next to the gate so its a short walk!  Thanks for the pics!  
cool.gif

smile.gif
Are you talking about gate one on the left up on that hill for the parking?

Back