Coach runs over 7 year old .

qwknuf6

Registered
http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=135897

Coach states  he does not need to call police , has football game (next day ) to think about .
High school sports rank very high in OKlahoma  
poke.gif
 ,what should happen to the coach ?

Guy looks like an azzhat and acts like one too. Highschool football a life or death thing back there?

I think he should be fired and banned from coaching! Where's his caring and compassion for kids?!?! Hello!?!?! It's just a game, dude!
poke.gif

What's he gonna do when one of his players gets injured? Leave him on the field and go have dinner?

Wow, that is sad for our state, he should get just punishment. I hate apologizing for stupidity.

I would let that other guy from OK pull his bag off. What an azzhat.

What an arrogant SOB.... If that coach has children of his own, Child Protective Services should be called and if he doesn't?... Castrate him.

Arrogant prick. Needs a bat to the head adjustment. He is worthless to the human race.

wow.gif
How on earth did this man become a High school football coach?

Oh wait......did I call him a man? My bad....I ment to say

How on earth did this A-hole become a high school football coach?

What a complete IDIOT! I hope they fire him! I have a game to think about...
wow.gif
Why is it that all i'm thinking about is shooting him?

(omslaw @ Sep. 14 2007,11:06) I think he should be fired and banned from coaching!  Where's his caring and compassion for kids?!?!    Hello!?!?! It's just a game, dude!  
poke.gif

What's he gonna do when one of his players gets injured?  Leave him on the field and go have dinner?
Care and Compassion  
wow.gif
, where do you think this happened. Well, it happened in a State that PAYS their OU Coach a base salary of $2.5 million to teach kids to run down a grass field and catch a leather ball. So with that perspective, why would you think that FOOTBALL is not the MAIN interest and importance of OUR STATE  
sad.gif
. Sad, but in most States, Football is the Main Important thing from Pee Wee to College. I can't believe the people who go NUTS over a win or lose of a minor Football Game, but can't even fine Iraq on a MAP  
rant.gif

I say tie his A$$ up and let the kids father beat on
him till he gets tired then leave him and say (I didn't
think he was hurt). This a$$ should be in jail for hit
and run or atleast leaving the scene of a accident.

I guess the kid is lucky the idiot didn't biotch slap him for getting in the way of his vehicle! If I was the kid's dad I would have made sure he didn't attend his next game (or, he would attend it in a cast and crutches.)

It would be worth a few days in jail.

Jerk.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't believe the media's spin on the situation. The coach stayed with the boy until a nurse and trainer came to take care of him, immediate medical attention. The nurse told him it was OK to leave. The coach also called the boy's father to tell him what happened. The "crap" the coach was referring to was the reporter's interogation, not the crash or the boy. So for not cooperating with the reporter, this is what he gets. Don't you just love the impartial media in this country?

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 15 2007,07:17) I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't believe the media's spin on the situation.  The coach stayed with the boy until a nurse and trainer came to take care of him, immediate medical attention.  The nurse told him it was OK to leave.  The coach also called the boy's father to tell him what happened.  The "crap" the coach was referring to was the reporter's interogation, not the crash or the boy.  So for not cooperating with the reporter, this is what he gets.  Don't you just love the impartial media in this country?
I see your point and you are absolutely correct about the media spinning this to make the coach look worse than he already does but... If I had hit that child, I never would have left him... period. I would have stayed with him until I knew for certain that he was going to be OK, his parents were there and all the details of the accident were taken care of with the proper authorities. In other words - I would take responsibility for my actions. Whether it was the kids fault or not, I couldn't live with the guilt of abandoning an injured child. Just because the nurse said she'd "take it from here" doesn't mean it was the right thing to do - and she's not a doctor. My conscience would not let me rest until a doctor checked the boy out to see what the injuries really were....

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 15 2007,07:17) I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't believe the media's spin on the situation. The coach stayed with the boy until a nurse and trainer came to take care of him, immediate medical attention. The nurse told him it was OK to leave. The coach also called the boy's father to tell him what happened. The "crap" the coach was referring to was the reporter's interogation, not the crash or the boy. So for not cooperating with the reporter, this is what he gets. Don't you just love the impartial media in this country?
I agree with you about the spin... But who in their right mind takes the word of a nurse after they have hit someone with their car... Who doesn't call the police? The kid had a broken collar bone and obvious road rash and he doesn't get REAL medical attention? Not to say a nurse isn't competent but if you hit my kid and then drop her off at a nurse I am going to do very very bad things to you. The coach is a worthless POS and should be fired and fined for leaving the scene of an accident at the VERY least. No flaming just a difference of opinion ( now that your a mod)
laugh.gif

(jessup @ Sep. 15 2007,08:06)
(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 15 2007,07:17) I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't believe the media's spin on the situation.  The coach stayed with the boy until a nurse and trainer came to take care of him, immediate medical attention.  The nurse told him it was OK to leave.  The coach also called the boy's father to tell him what happened.  The "crap" the coach was referring to was the reporter's interogation, not the crash or the boy.  So for not cooperating with the reporter, this is what he gets.  Don't you just love the impartial media in this country?
I agree with you about the spin... But who in their right mind takes the word of a nurse after they have hit someone with their car... Who doesn't call the police?  The kid had a broken collar bone and obvious road rash and he doesn't get REAL medical attention? Not to say a nurse isn't competent but if you hit my kid and then drop her off at a nurse I am going to do very very bad things to you.  The coach is a worthless POS and should be fired and fined for leaving the scene of an accident at the VERY least.  No flaming just a difference of opinion ( now that your a mod)  
laugh.gif
I'm not saying he's a compasionate human being. Just that he's not the complete azzhat that the reporter is trying to make him out to be. If he would have played up to the reporter, the article would have read how the coach is a hero for taking time from his busy schedule to make sure the boy got prompt medical attention and call the boys father.

I guess you can tell I don't have much love for the media.

He was required by LAW to call the police as well, he didn’t because he knew he would miss his game. He didn’t do what he was supposed to do, everyone knows you don’t leave the scene of an accident UNTIL the cops get there. The guys an azz hat!

Back