Coach Jeff Fisher TN Titans makes Tandem Jump into Practice 11/20/08

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
How cool is Coach Jeff Fisher of the TN Titans? Well, since you asked..

On Thursday, 11/20, The 101st Airborne Demonstration Parachute Team, supported by aircraft (Blackhawk) from TF 160 "Nightstalkers", made a jump into the practice fields of the 10-0 UNDEFEATED (so far!) Tennessee Titans in Nashville. Only a few people knew in advance: Bud Adams (owner), Coach Fisher, the team, and a few selected others. They jumped from about 12,000 feet; temp was -5 Degrees at altitude.

Coach Fisher was totally cool and all business. He did a great job. The team had no idea what was going on until they saw parachutes, then realized it was their coach when they saw his trademark blue fleece jacket coming down as the passenger. What a great way to psych them to beat the Jets!

Don't ask me about pics as I'm sworn to not publish. Some should be out in public channels shortly. I begged to go along but couldn't pull it off.

The team will be jumping the American Flag into LP Field on Sunday at the start of the game, so be watching!

GO TITANS!

10-0 UNDEFEATED (so far!) Tennessee Titans you got a tough 1 today.

I thought Bret Fare was over the hill.

Instead he has climbed back up the hill + started tossing people off.

there not going undefeated last game of season.:welcome:

peytonmanning.jpg

I figure I can now publish this pic, since they showed it on TV during the game...

IMG_5648 (Large).jpg

Back