Co-worker road into work today

How about just a big wus :poke::rofl:

little OT, did you find a HD tuner for your pc? ???

I got the link you sent, thank you..

Havent had the chance to pursue it. When I get some down time (probably after the hollidays) I will probably re-engage the HD tuner.

t fox come on now dont be a wimp hahahaha

i know what you mean it is cold mine is up and i dont care what anyone says

One of my co-workers earned his nickname "The Iceman" by owning no car and never using public transportation for the first 2 or 3 years he worked here. Instead, he rode some little Yamaha (barely more than a moped) regardless of weather conditions...EVERY...SINGLE...DAY....24/7...365.

I like riding, but I never have and never will ride in ice or snow and I avoid riding in the rain.

I rode my DL-1000 to work today. Working on my 5'th winter here (Central PA.)without missing a month of getting the bike to work & back at least one trip (50 miles roundtrip)....my driveway was the weak link yoday (not unusual). If I can get Jan,Feb & March in I have 5 years or 60 consecutive months in. Don't try it, I'm not wrapped too tight. Set up personal challenges for self amusement. I've done as low as single digits, big rain, problematic surface conditions....I luv it & I think the big Strom does too. Busa I have parked.

I logged about a million hrs on motocrossers for practice....try not to take chances, carefully calculated risks....never really was "crazy" :whistle:

now that is a true rider. i get a little leary about ice on the road these days.

Cohanes has nothing to do with it..

More a desire thing..

I have been riding for over 20 years.. I have road in rain, ice, snow..

I now desire to ride in a nice warm vehicle when it is cold outside.

My co-worker on the otherhand has had his V-rod for a littl over 4 months.. He is still in that new phase where he still enojy's riding any time he can.

I will accept the label of wimp if you like :laugh:

Okay RON, but remember you said you'd accept it...."Ron, you're a WIMP, a WOOSIE, AND a GIRLIE-MAN !!!!"...Whoa, wait a minute....got carried away there.... :super:

Back