Co-worker road into work today

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I drive to work in my car. 31 degrees outside and foggy.

Co-Worker rides in on his motorcycle. he has fricken globs of ice in differant spots on his jacket.

The moisture of the fog hitting his jacket along with the 31 degree temp and then then chill factor of traveling at 65 mph.

He walked in looking like a fricken popsicle.. ice everywhere on his clothes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I drive to work in my car. 31 degrees outside and foggy.

Co-Worker rides in on his motorcycle. he has fricken globs of ice in differant spots on his jacket.

The moisture of the fog hitting his jacket along with the 31 degree temp and then then chill factor of traveling at 65 mph.

He walked in looking like a fricken popsicle.. ice everywhere on his clothes :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:poke: You don't have to make fun of me everywhere do you :moon:

:thumbsup: It's 65 here today, but rainy...I so wanted to ride Caesar in!!! I miss riding...kudos to those that do it no matter what :beerchug:

I coulda rode today but it was raining.. and oh yeah.. I had to DRIVE THE BUS!!

hey... at least he made it to work, i probably would have freeze to death before i get to work!:laugh:

It was 9* this morning in KC...windchill was -3. I thought about riding but opted to stay in bed instead :laugh:

t fox sounds like your jelous...looks like somone has bigger cohanes than you hahahahaha

Cohanes has nothing to do with it..

More a desire thing..

I have been riding for over 20 years.. I have road in rain, ice, snow..

I now desire to ride in a nice warm vehicle when it is cold outside.

My co-worker on the otherhand has had his V-rod for a littl over 4 months.. He is still in that new phase where he still enojy's riding any time he can.

I will accept the label of wimp if you like :laugh:

Saw a guy on a Hardley at the gas station the other night, it was like 18 degrees, I was in my truck with the heat on full blast and was still cold. Everybody was looking at him like he had lost his mind.:poke:

Cohanes has nothing to do with it..

More a desire thing..

I have been riding for over 20 years.. I have road in rain, ice, snow..

I now desire to ride in a nice warm vehicle when it is cold outside.

My co-worker on the otherhand has had his V-rod for a littl over 4 months.. He is still in that new phase where he still enojy's riding any time he can.

I will accept the label of wimp if you like :laugh:

How about just a big wus :poke::rofl:

little OT, did you find a HD tuner for your pc? ???

Back