Clutch Slave ?????

They are good insurance if you have heavy clutch springs.
If you are stock I would pass, unless you wanted it to act as a protector in a tip over.

Well…. It’s only worth it if your using heavy duty clutch springs, or as stated before just some cheep insurance to prevent a failure. The clutch slave cylinder is attached to the front sprocket cover and the stock covers tend to develop stress fractures when HD clutch springs are put in a clutch. What the support bracket does is provide extra support to the slave cylinder to prevent the cover from cracking. :2cents:

As the ad says "keeps the sprocket cover from cracking because of heavy clutch springs". It works by reducing the amount of stress in the areas where the hydraulic cylinder mounts to the cast cover.

I personaly prefer the complete replacement cover assembly.

If your going run diffrent clutch springs get it.
THE BILLET SPROCKET COVER BETTER INSURANCE IF YOU SNAKE A CHAIN
WILL PROTECT BETTER.

anything added is good...however...there have been reports of the stock cover AND the small supports breaking even when used together properly...

I would recommend saving your cash and buying a full cover

put a wanted ad up at psychobike for a used cover...plenty have been made and I bet you can find a cheap used one.

:beerchug:

edit: ignore my tip over response above...was thinking differently

IMG_0794.JPG

Last edited:
i got the same on but mine is made by APE. Works well i would have preffered the one BlueHaya posted but it was a after thought once i got the bike home from the motor shop. I didnt feel like ripping the side of the block down again.

Back