Clutch noise

Vetteman761

Registered
So my bike has noise coming from under clutch cover when idling in neutral or even with clutch engaged when you rev bike up dont hear it, so had taken off the cover and had a bolt loose holding one of springs on tightened put it back and still doing it, i checked free play Md seemed fine so my question is this normal to have some noise? Or??

Two things I'd suggest, first pull the cover and look at the inside for any signs of damage, pull the plates and make sure they're all good. Pay attention to the direction and order they come out, you'll need to put them back in the same way. Second drain the oil and check it for metal debris. If neither of those shows anything abnormal, you should be good.

Two things I'd suggest, first pull the cover and look at the inside for any signs of damage, pull the plates and make sure they're all good. Pay attention to the direction and order they come out, you'll need to put them back in the same way. Second drain the oil and check it for metal debris. If neither of those shows anything abnormal, you should be good.
Yea i didnt pull the plates just the first one, I will have to take them off and check them out then, just changed oil and didnt see anything there, so will try that, its like not shifting bad or anything just hate odd noises drives me nuts lol

Back