Clutch issues

1Falcon989

Registered
Im having a slight problem with the clutch on my bike. The bike has 14k not sure if its had a clutch before. The problem is once the bike is hot the clutch will slip in high load situations such as the beginning of the gear then begin to hold normally. But as it runs longer it will become progressively worse and the clutch will grab just enough to get the bike moving but slip severely any throttle at all and the rpms shoot up. Thing is... I can bleed the clutch and then it will operate fine for a while then go back to slipping. Ive had the clutch system open on the bike as I replaced the line. Ive bled the clutch a million times on level ground. Any input?

Last edited:
what oil are you using? weight? is it for bikes or cars?
Posted via Mobile Device

20w50 kaw oil. I've read up a bit and I'm going to replace the clutch and springs.

Def lost the friction plates springs are prolly ok throw in a brocks performance kit while your in there cant hurt:beerchug:

102_2536.jpg

Def lost the friction plates springs are prolly ok throw in a brocks performance kit while your in there cant hurt:beerchug:

Yep. Waiting on a buddy of mine to help me out on parts. I'm throwing a clutch cushion in there with a one piece hub. Ive been recommended to run oem Suzuki clutch discs and steels.

Back