Clutch Cover Windows ?

I know a few people have them and they do look cool. From the threads around here though they tend to leak and they are hard to seal correctly if they do start to leak.

:thumbsup:

2000 Low Budget Busa 013 (Large).jpg

2000 Low Budget Busa 055.jpg

Love 'em. Friends got one with no lights. Heard about them blowing out and leaving crap in the clutch.

I Love it , I have yellow glass and PC the cover yellow but i should install lights

000_1906.jpg

how long is after awhile ?
going on three years for me with zero yes zero leaks. im sure one day it possible will. but its a easy fix if it does

Ditto 2+ years for mine., Like any mod there is upkeep Have I had problems, Yes. The problems are easily fixed, but the way it looks out weighs the problems by far. :thumbsup:

Its an inside joke... I'm laughing because I can remember when my bike was all blinged out. Thats when it was fun.... and i had a BUNCh of friends. Grudged the bike out and :poke:??? cant pay someone to ride with me:rofl:

Its an inside joke... I'm laughing because I can remember when my bike was all blinged out. Thats when it was fun.... and i had a BUNCh of friends. Grudged the bike out and :poke:??? cant pay someone to ride with me:rofl:

Makes no difference to me blinged or grudged out I would have no problem riding with you..
The low budget Busa is not blinged out by no means.. I ride her all the time.. :thumbsup:

Back