Closer and Closer

dubbedmarquis98

Registered
well its getting closer to being completed. getting ready to paint the rest maybe tomorrow and tuesday. let me know what you all think so far. the colors are white chocolate with pearl and ruby red with gold metallic.still have to wet sand and buff. i wrapped the seat in creme ostrich (i might change the color on the seat after putting the bike back together) Ill get some better pics afterwards. .

8494_603597662998628_1548956626_n.jpg

600638_603597719665289_1391171324_n.jpg

601232_603597652998629_588001728_n.jpg

969218_603597706331957_514037593_n.jpg

IMG_9105.jpg

I like those colors and the way you have them laid out. Home run. :thumbsup: Outa the park.

That seat...eeerrrr,not so much so. :whistle: Not a fan of ostrich,thats part of it and the color. I also dont care for overly colorfull seats.

When a tanks paint job ends at the seat with a stripe like you've done,it can look good if that theme gets carried on thru the seat. I'd personally go for just plain ol' black for the seat.Especially if yer frame is black or polished. I think it would be awesome with those colors.

Maybe some other folks have better suggestions than mine. :thumbsup:

RSD.

WOW!!! This is fuggin awesome!!! I like the color scheme and the way you put them together on the plastics and tank. I also think the seat is a nice touch as well...I'm wondering if the ruby red would look better though. Either way looks good though. Man, how I wish I knew how to do all of this stuff. My bike would have a new theme every other season:banghead:. Looks awesome though.

I like those colors and the way you have them laid out. Home run. :thumbsup: Outa the park.

That seat...eeerrrr,not so much so. :whistle: Not a fan of ostrich,thats part of it and the color. I also dont care for overly colorfull seats.

When a tanks paint job ends at the seat with a stripe like you've done,it can look good if that theme gets carried on thru the seat. I'd personally go for just plain ol' black for the seat.Especially if yer frame is black or polished. I think it would be awesome with those colors.

Maybe some other folks have better suggestions than mine. :thumbsup:

RSD.

thanks for the feed back. i might do something different with the seat, dont know yet. im gonna see what it looks like when its all together. i used the ostrich cause i had some extra laying around from an interior job i did in a chrysler 300 i did a while back. keep the suggestion and comments coming

fairing are painted, i'll get some pics tomorrow. now its small pieces and alot more wet sanding with 2000 grit and buff. i cant wait till get her out on the road with her new outfit...lol

Back