Closed Loop Fuel Injection

Big Red

Donating Member
Registered
I was looking through a Barnett's bike magazine when a ad for closed loop fuel injection replacement system caught my eye.This product is called Datona Twin Tec. It changes the ignition and fueling based on riding the bike as opposed to dyno time becausew it is self calibrating. You can modify the motor without going to a Dynojet and a series of runs on a dyno. After all these years of aftermarket investment on the Busa, you would think someone would have developed a plug in replacement closed loop ECM.

i remember a couple years back they came up with this on the v rod. everone that used it then , thought it was the ticket. to the best of my knowledge its a better system to run.

(Big Red @ Jun. 08 2007,09:40) After all these years of aftermarket investment on the Busa, you would think someone would have developed a plug in replacement closed loop ECM.
I would just about bet on a closed loop system on an updated Busa (if and when we see one).

this was also known as a HPP for the Honda VTX. closed lookp yes but with a narrow band O2 and the only thing it does is lean out to 14.7:1 and it will never richen up any thing.
POS

Back