Close Friend's 1507cc Hayabusa *Photos+Video*

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
a close friend's 1507cc (kit from Velocity Racing) K6 Hayabusa (251rwhp with the race fuel) ,

01-158.jpg

02-125.jpg

03-95.jpg

04-83.jpg

05-67.jpg

06-48.jpg

07-43.jpg

08-34.jpg

09-26.jpg

* here is the sound clip of the exhaust (Murray) : Click Here !

That's a beautiful set-up. I'll bet that's a wheelie machine with that stock swingarm on it :beerchug:

nice clean looking bike. I would mention to him that the race rear tire isn't the "hot" setup though. Toss the rear shovel while you're at it to clean up the tail.

What kind of fuelling system did he end up with to get all the way to the 250hp mark? What do his torque numbers look like?

Again, very sharp looking bike.

nice clean looking bike. I would mention to him that the race rear tire isn't the "hot" setup though. Toss the rear shovel while you're at it to clean up the tail.

What kind of fuelling system did he end up with to get all the way to the 250hp mark? What do his torque numbers look like?

Again, very sharp looking bike.

he is using ELF's race fuel , Yamaha MotoGP Team used this fuel on 2007 season , it's 106 octane and the torgue is 139.12 (ft-lbs) ...

thanks for all messages :beerchug:

139 is a god torque peak! I think you misunderstood my fuel system question... I really meant pump, injectors, fuel psi...

he is using ELF's race fuel , Yamaha MotoGP Team used this fuel on 2007 season , it's 106 octane and the torgue is 139.12 (ft-lbs) ...

thanks for all messages :beerchug:

so sorry he is using a special kind of fuel feeding system and different fuel-injectors but don't know the details :( , top speed is about 229 mph (measured via GPS) , between it has 2 batteries .

thats an awesome bike. i like the paint

that paint style , in fact a replica of Yoshimura X1 , in 1999 , Fujio Yoshimura decided to build up the Suzuki's new GSX1300R Hayabusa (X1 he called later) for racing in All Japan Championship Series as his newer challenge . It was a big challenge for the team or even for him , but he just pressed on in spike of any problems , developed all the performance products and built up such a race bike . And finally it brought victories to the Team Yoshimura as the winner of X-Formula class at Suzuka 8hours World Endurance and All Japan Championship series in the first year .

crud wont play for me but as always, the Turkish riders come up with another show stopper... just how many of you are there? :laugh:

1507 is nuts. Is there any issues that come with such a large displacement? Or is it all just horsepower, wheelies, and 220mph?

here in Turkey many talents , very cool bikes , but i think because of the language problems , they are not sharing the bikes at the foreign boards , thanks for all very kind feedbacks , always pleasure to share with you friends , great people (i'm saying from the heart) here ...

Back