Clipped On Major Highway

grizzrooroo

Registered
i live in nj this happened around a year ago.

i was riding and a driver was being a real jerk swerving not to let me pass, bein a plain ass. i pulled over at a hooters n got food pulling out going around 35mph the SAME GUY cut me off so i decided to swallow pride and pull over, on my way over the guy hit my back tire, sent me flying into the air i hit the ground my helmet was completely broken off my head. this all happened so fast i kind of lost track of time, i immediately got up adrenaline is great! my bike was ghost riding down the road i attempted to run after it and then it fell at about 2mph. a police officer blocked the road since he saw this happen. no one got the guys plates n my bike needed new exhaust n side faring. lucky all i got was real bad rash on my ass n right arm.

that being said i saw the guy just last week when i was in my truck. lets say when he parked his car at the movie theater he was not happy when he got to his car.

watch out for ppl they are jealous of us bikers.

That was my car at the movie theater you got. I bought it used a few weeks ago. What's your address?

Just jokin.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate to hear that happened but i'm glad you got even but be careful what you put on the net it could come back to haunt you and hopefully he didn't sell it to anyone or was borrowing it at the time

Integrity, google it. If you were so sure maybe you could have waited till the movie was out then had a visit with him.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I'm pretty sure I saw an old lady in a Lincoln damage his car :whistle:

That guys behavior was criminal and he deserves a life sentence.

With no evidence or witnesses, he would never see justice.

Dealing out a tiny bit of justice on your own, assuming you were 100% certain that it was the right DRIVER (not the car necessarily), is human nature and I won't deny that I see it as a "serves him right" kinda thing. However,...

...by doin' what you might've done, you put yourself in further jeopardy. If someone figured out it was you, saw you, the driver catches you, etc., things head in a bad direction for you no matter how it ends. And if that happens, the guy not only gets away with the attempted murder/assault with a deadly weapon from a year ago...he also gets the legal system to go after you.

And NEVER post this stuff on the net. If things go wrong, post's like this are part of the "anything you say can and will be used against you" clause.

Fight like hell but be careful, be smart and weigh the risks and rewards BEFORE taking action.

A couple of years ago my neighbors house was shot up from a gang. Five people pulled in front of their house, got out of the car, and shot the crap outta their house. His wife was doing the dishes, and a bullet missed her head by about a foot.
The gang unit came to their house. Basically, my neighbor bought a car a few years ago from a private seller, he intended to take parts off of it for fixing his other car. Well that car sat in his garage for a couple years, and one day when the garage door was open, one of the gang members happen to drive by and see the car. Long story short, that car was owned by a rival gang member and used in a drive by years ago that killed someone. These people thought that he was the one. How would you feel if this is what happened and it was all a mistake?

Just saying. There is law enforcement for a reason. We aren't animals...
Please be safe, and think before you act.

And finally, :welcome: to the org.

And NEVER post this stuff on the net. If things go wrong, post's like this are part of the "anything you say can and will be used against you" clause.

Fight like hell but be careful, be smart and weigh the risks and rewards BEFORE taking action.

:thumbsup: Well Said !

Add this to the beginning of your story:

The following story is for entertainment purposes only...any events occuring in this story are fictional and any similarities to real world events is strictly coincidental.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

P.S. screw that fictional jerk who make believe ran that guy off the road. He pretend got what he deserved!:rofl::rofl:

And becaurse you didn't act correctly, now this guy hits bikers and has an attitude cuase somebody messed with his car. Thanks for nothing.

In the future please continue to respond as you initially did; by getting off the road and out of harms way. NO bike can win a fight with a car.

I don't know about y'all, but when I'm in my truck and someone cuts me off, I let it go like it's no big deal. On the other hand, when someone cuts me off (intentionally) when I'm on my bike, I tend to take it as a threat to my life (which it is, and no one can argue that fact). Taking out your revenge and that persons vehicle may have felt good, but in my opinion was not good enough. I would have waited at the car and really let that person know how I felt. I most definitely would have gotten paid for what happened to my bike one way or another. Drivers that don't respect bikers are really pieces of trash in my book.

I don't know about y'all, but when I'm in my truck and someone cuts me off, I let it go like it's no big deal. On the other hand, when someone cuts me off (intentionally) when I'm on my bike, I tend to take it as a threat to my life (which it is, and no one can argue that fact). Taking out your revenge and that persons vehicle may have felt good, but in my opinion was not good enough. I would have waited at the car and really let that person know how I felt. I most definitely would have gotten paid for what happened to my bike one way or another. Drivers that don't respect bikers are really pieces of trash in my book.

+1 if it was me:whistle: that would have been the last movie he saw for awhile... unless the hospital room has cable...:laugh:

Back