Climate change, true or false

WHat is your opinion about humans affecting the climate

• I am concerned about it

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • I think it is a hoax

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I am indecisive, don't know

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I think the world should intervene urgently and not spoil the planet for our grand children

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Economics are more important than climate control, don't worry about this it is insignificant.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that people AREN'T out to get me...
Even paranoids have enemies' is the reply Golda Meir is said to have made to Henry Kissinger who, during the 1973 Sinai talks, accused her of being paranoid for hesitating to grant further concessions to the Arabs. It is used as part of the title of this book to highlight the complex relationship between paranoia and persecution.

I literally lol'd.

That was kind of the point:super:. I have to admit that this topic is one of my pet peeves. My wife and I both walk to work, keep the heat as low as we can, recycle, and we don't really buy anything we don't need (motorcycle stuff excluded, yes I'm a hypocrite). Then when these spoiled kids and faculty at the college I work at travel the world for school, travel every break, travel for class, travel for conferences, and then lecture people about carbon and consumption it just pisses me off to no end.
Rant off.

That was kind of the point:super:. I have to admit that this topic is one of my pet peeves. My wife and I both walk to work, keep the heat as low as we can, recycle, and we don't really buy anything we don't need (motorcycle stuff excluded, yes I'm a hypocrite). Then when these spoiled kids and faculty at the college I work at travel the world for school, travel every break, travel for class, travel for conferences, and then lecture people about carbon and consumption it just pisses me off to no end.
Rant off.
I see it every day, I work in a similar environment. The hypocrisy of academia knows no bounds.

Why do some find it hard to believe wealthy companies and bank plan together to protect their interests ?

These wealthy companies and bankers are legally allowed to make monetary contributions to politicians. The politicians form bills, laws and treaties which directly benefit these companies and bankers.

Were the "founding fathers" of the US not businessmen who banded together to conspire ? They wanted to keep more profits from their companies by not paying a tax to England.

Scientists get grants from companies to collect and publish data. Scientist publish data which support the interest of the companies that fund the data collection.

Get this one. It's illegal for a doctor to treat a cancer patient with only proven dietary methods. Doctors MUST prescribe either surgery, radiation or chemotherapy as planned "treatment" for a cancer patient.

Companies, bankers and politicians do conspire to protect their best interest.

Thank you for saying what I couldn't....... I sometimes get slammed for my views on this topic........But I am so glad to see that people on this forum are actually awake and see the same things I do....

Thank you for saying what I couldn't....... I sometimes get slammed for my views on this topic........But I am so glad to see that people on this forum are actually awake and see the same things I do....
You are not alone John Blaze . . . many many people have awakened to the truth about this corrupt matrix we are forced to live through every day of our lives. And I've found that many motorcyclists are awake too.
There is no doubt whatsoever that there are conspiracies in place that benefit the ruling elite, that is the Black Nobility of Europe's bankers and the FreeMason controlled business sector conspiring to wring every cent out of you and I, the cattle class.
I refuse to be psychologically degraded by this 'reality', this 'Groundhog Day', and I personally make the most out of each and every day I am here on God's Earth.
My Creator is bigger and better than these rulers here at this period of Earth's history, and has a place set aside for the Faithful in a place of His choosing, for all eternity.
So that's the good news.
Fear not John Blaze and all that wonder "who am I and what am I doing here?", there will be a reward.
Rant over. :thumbsup:

You are not alone John Blaze . . . many many people have awakened to the truth about this corrupt matrix we are forced to live through every day of our lives. And I've found that many motorcyclists are awake too.
There is no doubt whatsoever that there are conspiracies in place that benefit the ruling elite, that is the Black Nobility of Europe's bankers and the FreeMason controlled business sector conspiring to wring every cent out of you and I, the cattle class.
I refuse to be psychologically degraded by this 'reality', this 'Groundhog Day', and I personally make the most out of each and every day I am here on God's Earth.
My Creator is bigger and better than these rulers here at this period of Earth's history, and has a place set aside for the Faithful in a place of His choosing, for all eternity.
So that's the good news.
Fear not John Blaze and all that wonder "who am I and what am I doing here?", there will be a reward.
Rant over. :thumbsup:
did u take ure meds today kiwi?:lol:

As soon as the politicians, journalist, and Hollywood elite start living in tents with no heat and riding a bicycle everywhere I'll follow suite. Until then they can kiss my A$$.

There is great truth to this statement. The hypocrites who chastise the rest of us over our carbon foot print generally have the largest one. Mansions, summer homes, foreign homes, personal jets, etc, etc......

They need to "walk the walk" or shut up.

Idk what to think but I know that those Cruise ships and Jumbo jets pour out more emissions and Carbon in a month than most countries do in a year.....

Those big ole Carnival Cruise ships never shutdown while they have passengers. Even when they are in port they have to stay running to power the AC and all the luxurious amenities

Idk what to think but I know that those Cruise ships and Jumbo jets pour out more emissions and Carbon in a month than most countries do in a year.....

Those big ole Carnival Cruise ships never shutdown while they have passengers. Even when they are in port they have to stay running to power the AC and all the luxurious amenities
Take a look at the aircraft in flight map and it is staggering how many aircraft are buzzing about burning gobs of fuel....

What do folks here think about climate change? Is it insignificant, we need no action, or is it something which should be addressed with urgency?

Vote on the poll.

Below is a link from NASA, I comment on the 400,000 year graph:

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/carbon-dioxide/

Great Info, Thanks Jelly.

We shouldn't focus on the cause.
I often ask, "What difference does it make?"
All that does is divide us.

The major polluters of the planet have admittedly known this for years.
But when you are powerful and are afraid of losing your year end dividends,
you will do anything to squelch that dialog.
False reports, fake studies and "news" orgs that are owned by the very people
that want to keep things the way they are.

Glaciers are an endangered species,
and have no political agenda.

Its happening.
We should be discussing on how to solve the problem.

yes... and 40 years ago "scientists" were warning that we were gonna run out of crude oil...……. jesus Christ looks after his mistress.
It wasn't scientists that were saying that.
It was the disinformation machine (Exxon, Halliburton, OPEC) trying to convience us of that so the price of oil would sky rocket.

And it worked.

Back