Click it or ticket campaign

(Turbo-Torch @ May 24 2007,05:57) There are all kinds of other factors too. Here in Canada we all pay for health care. Personally,I dont want to pay for the injuries sustained by those who choose to go unbelted. The fine here is 150 I think.

What about those who don't want to pay for injuries sustained by those who choose to ride motorcycles?  So are you up for making motorcycles illegal in Canada?  They don't have seat belts, crumple zones, air bags, side door beams...they don't offer an ounce of protection and are hundreds of times more dangerous than the smallest sub compact car.[/Quote]
I love it when things get silly around here.

<span style='color:limegreen'>"So are you up for making motorcycles illegal in Canada?"</span>

Not at all. And you have to remember who your talking too... remember me,the guy with brain injury caused by the drunkin fugs in the van slamming me and my Busa. Then I got hit in a taxi. Then...blah blah blah.

Hey I know,why not ban fast food, its lethal. Cigarettes,booze,red dye # 5,and processed cheese.I guess my point is that seatbelts actually work and drifting off on the other tangents,while amusing as it is,really doesn't play much of a roll in the seatbelt debate,for me anyways.

It is your lives,please live them anyway you see fit.

Perhaps you could do the best for all of your children thou....

"Belt your kids daily"
laugh.gif

RSD.

(rubbersidedown @ May 24 2007,10:04)    "Belt your kids daily"  
laugh.gif

RSD.
Now you are one crazy dude.
laugh.gif
Sorry to hear what your wife saw. I believe kids to have no choice, they wear the belt. But, I think there should be a age where the person should be allowed to make their own decision.

laugh.gif

Back