cleveland anyone july 24th n 25th?

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
in returning the favor for Mr Droo (drew) and Pennegrie Falcon89 (colton) comeing to my house for ride and grub...we are trying to put together a get together and ride. illuminati (mark) will also be joinning us as this is an opportunity for him to install a led set colton purchased that he makes (and mark makes some great lighting gadgets!! sold 100 sets just this weekend i heard) so im makeing a thread to invite those wanting to get together and possibly do a meet and ride to chime in an as the details develop we can mabey get a chance to meet some more great org folks!!! :cheerleader:

I may be down. Should have my low beam installed by then and already have high beam installed.

OMG!!! Another border crossing!! You guys are killing me!! What are the details, Chris? Will pple meet in Erie and ride over to Cleveland or what? Stay the day or...?

so far what i have got is ride on sunday around 2pm with dinner after..yes invited for sat or sunday stay... i cannot say for sure as colton is organizing so have to wait for him to chime in with more details

Saturday would be a better day for me cuz it's more of a weekend than Sunday lol. And Sunday night is KARAOKE NIGHT YO! I can't not go sing on a Sunday night lol

Anyone is welcome to come on saturday or sunday- we are going to be doing the group ride on sunday moving out from my house (i think) at 2:00.

im located in STRONGSVILLE ohio, so google map it!

saturday there will be some riding, and some pre planning as well as some beer drinking / whatnot else. bring that tent girlllll :beerchug:!

anyone is welcome to come, not 100% on how many beds we will have but I'm thinking we will fit everyone somewhere.

there is only ONE consideration--- anyone staying at my house will be without a host on sunday MORNING- I'll be giving different things for people to do but I have a session of range shooting for my concealed carry class that i can NOT get out of- it is at 10AM so I'd be back well before 2, just a heads up though :D

I'll keep everyone in the loop. dont hesitate to call!

(440) 665-8532

meeting intersection-

I-71 and route 82 in Strongsville

The LycanS are heading to Cleveland the weekend of August 6th we will be rolling out early and should be there in about 5 hrs if everyting goes well.
I grew up there and the Puerto Rican festival is that weekend so after not attending one for over 20 years it will be good to be home in the City...

Sorry we couldn't plan it earlier to catch up with you guys!

Have fun and drive safe up there:thumbsup:

Of course anybody up there that wants to catch up with us THAT weekend let me know!:thumbsup:

as colton knows i will have to wait till thurs to see if i am doing ot on saturday...sunday is my mothers 65th birthday and i am committed to be home by 6pm...will deffinatly see how things progress

Yo shnizzle

ordered some saddlebags and primato AXO boots off of IRONPONY-

never even thought about what size to ask for... got the saddle bags and the boots were delayed for some reason...

call them up, the nice lady on the phone says "oh, yes sir, apologies on that, we had to order in some more size 7 mens boots.. we don't really carry that many on stock.."

LOL

i assured her those weren't for my hands, and switched the order to size 11...
LOL

Since Peregrine Falcon will be busy and I'm not too far away from Strongsville, I would be willing to lead a ride on Sunday morning if anyone would be interested.

Would like to ride with you guys, but it is my daughers birthday so maybe next time. Colton - Still got the bottle?

Took the J.D. bottle to the polish guys i play soccer with.. they wounded her pretty bad but she is still half full!!

I will be free for any group riding saturday and any after about 12 noon on sunday- as well, anyone is free to stay over saturday / sunday night.

Colton

ill know more for sure tomorrow afternoon if i can make it

it looks like all of us so far have had conflicts in schedules...so this get together does not appear to be happening this weekend...sorry

Back