clear turnsignal bulbs?????

mayor750

Registered
have clear lens.cant find clear bulbs anywhere. looked in every store and cant find on line. any help?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
can i turn my blinkers into head lights
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
can never have enough light at nite!!!

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

i kinda went a lil ghetto on those bulbs i went by bulb specs and put a clear bulb that was a little under the wattage and forced the straight pinned bulb in with no problem ill see if i can find out what kind of bulb it is i should have the box around somewhere

(mayor750 @ Jul. 27 2007,22:14) have clear lens.cant find clear bulbs anywhere. looked in every store and cant find on line. any help?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
      can i turn my blinkers into head lights
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
   can never have enough light at nite!!!
more like park lights. Yes. Do a search on park light mod. here's a pic of mine with HID's installed

HID_s.jpg

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

The original bulb has a 12v21w listed as the only part number. This is a single element bulb.
You can purchase a Sylvania part # 7507 which is a European light (PY21W). That is the marker light that replaces the original.

You can find them in amber or clear at most auto parts stores

Revvv i couldent find them at autozone, pepboys, discount auto and the bike shop only had the amber bulbs no clear or hyperwhite

who cares its only like 10 dollar ticket so if im pulled over i already did something else stupid so 10 bucks is the least of my concerns

I had found a set of the Sylvania Silverstar bulbsat the local Pep Boys that show almost clear, just a little tint of blue but light up yellow.

They have styles that fit the straight across pin 1156 and the angled pin 1156 ( but I forgot the part # on those)

front_tscrop.JPG

I used a standard auto bulb (clear)....yes the pins on the auto bulb are a little different and will not slide right in on the bikes receptacle, but all I did was take a pair of diagonal cutters and snip off a little of the pin slots on the receptacle...opened it up just a little and the standard bulb/pins went right in and I've had no issues with them coming loose or out...hope that helps!!

100_4945copy.jpg

Just do the parking light mod and get the switchbacks..

Search button is your friend..
bowdown.gif

Back