Clear Alternative Lenses

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I am in the Market for Clear Alternative Lenses "the ones in the picture below". I am posting this thread and public because I wanted to know how much a Board sponsor can get them for. I would rather buy threw the board than else where. So was just wondering how much these would cost? And shipped to San Diego, CA 92135. Thanks again!

clearalternatives.jpg

i've these lenses on my both 2 busas , i'm very happy , gives the bike more custom look ...

i have these also, got mine off fleabay though before i was coming to the board regularly .............

all_coholic.gif

Ok i just looked around. the cheapest I could get them online is $91.63 shipped. I am bringing this thread back up cause I'm trying to get the best offer out there. As I do not have a lot of money, and I'm trying to save as much as possible. But I want a new OEM product. "Just cautious about a used electronic device". So Please, if you see a pair of these on eBay, leme know. Or if you have a better deal. Ive talked to Cloud9Moto, he suggested I get them online. Haven't talked to Charles yet, ill be calling him tomorrow.

PLEASE SELECTUPS Ground $10.21UPS 3-Day Select $27.69UPS 2nd Day Air $32.33UPS Next Day Air Saver $62.06UPS Next Day Air $66.70FedEx Home Delivery $12.37USPS Parcel $10.45USPS Priority $12.68
Shipping to [United States][OR][97035][Y] Subtotal: $78.95
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $0.00

Total: $78.95

Normal shipping was free (to 97035 - Oregon) when I ran it through my shopping cart.

im still gonna give charles a call. I want to give a board sponser the chance to collect the money before an outside source.
beerchug.gif

(Jester0769 @ Dec. 01 2006,09:25) I can do them for 69.95 plus 10 shipping.

wish I could do better but ups just went up on shipping. I can do for it 5 if you will take it U.s.p.s.

Josh

www.rydersconnection.com
are those the same lenses I listed above?

Back