Cleaning Wheels, What Do You Use?

Might have gone overboard lol

?? not tracking....what's happened that I didn't pick up on??
Steven bought a spring from Jake over a month ago on my suggestion so I could build him a drag shock 4 his extended swingarm. Spring was never sent & no response even though Jake W. Visits the sight. Build would be complete in about an hour if we had the $80 spring; instead it sits on my shelf parts in a bag. Not cool.

Steven bought a spring from Jake over a month ago on my suggestion so I could build him a drag shock 4 his extended swingarm. Spring was never sent & no response even though Jake W. Visits the sight. Build would be complete in about an hour if we had the $80 spring; instead it sits on my shelf parts in a bag. Not cool.
Why hasn't this been put out there for all to see? Give the allegedly guilty party an opportunity to make it right, and if he doesn't remove him from our ranks.

Why hasn't this been put out there for all to see? Give the allegedly guilty party an opportunity to make it right, and if he doesn't remove him from our ranks.
It has been; pmed, posted we even thought maybe he had a personal issue or emergency. Not the case he simply won't respond. Steven has made attempts so did i almost month & half now Steve is just a good guy & was hoping for the best he didn't want to put him out there. Heck i don't care what occurred just make it right at least let him no what the issue was. I mean a lot can be forgiven but come on he has done nada! More disappointed than anything.

Cool brother, Steve and I have been talking on PM....

I just thought I was missing something and am now set straight.

I always clean my wheels with the upmost respect and care .
First I gently remove any surface grime with warm soapy water and small sponge . Then , I rinse off , again with that same care , followed by a extremely soft toweling , I affectionally pat them down , inspecting for anything amiss as I go about this with upmost care .
I then thoroughly , but sparingly apply Meguires Gold , that is then left to dry . On my return with the finest microfiber cloth in hand , I proceed to lovingly buff each and every flat and curvature of my wheels , and being extra careful not to miss any part of their lovely Carbon surface ....
Did I mention my wheels are BST beauties ....... Hahahaha , now would you like to hear how I clean my spare set of BST's .....NO.......Hahahaha

I have a gen2 shock to put on my bike. Does he’s need a gen 1 rear spring?
No he needs a high rate spring since he went extended & lowered. Trying to control the control the arm & not scrape new under tail. Thankyou though.

I always clean my wheels with the upmost respect and care .
First I gently remove any surface grime with warm soapy water and small sponge . Then , I rinse off , again with that same care , followed by a extremely soft toweling , I affectionally pat them down , inspecting for anything amiss as I go about this with upmost care .
I then thoroughly , but sparingly apply Meguires Gold , that is then left to dry . On my return with the finest microfiber cloth in hand , I proceed to lovingly buff each and every flat and curvature of my wheels , and being extra careful not to miss any part of their lovely Carbon surface ....
Did I mention my wheels are BST beauties ....... Hahahaha , now would you like to hear how I clean my spare set of BST's .....NO.......HahahahaView attachment 1600135
Toad, that's just awful looking...…….NOT!!!!

What a piece of modern art. My bike will never be that clean and tidy...

Toad, that's just awful looking...…….NOT!!!!

What a piece of modern art. My bike will never be that clean and tidy...
Thanks for the always positive , appreciated comments , my commonwealth brother , from another mother .
I know you keep your bike in very tidy condition , but now your weather is thawing , I think we can all forgive any ride grime build up , in exchange for lots of ride / stop adventure pictures . I for one am looking forward to that very much from you and our Canadian Busa family , stay safe Sarge !!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the always positive , appreciated comments , my commonwealth brother , from another mother .
I know you keep your bike in very tidy condition , but now your weather is thawing , I think we can all forgive any ride grime build up , in exchange for lots of ride / stop adventure pictures . I for one am looking forward to that very much from you and our Canadian Busa family , stay safe Sarge !!:thumbsup:

You have one of the bikes many of us strive towards having, it's a beauty.

I am OCD like the rest of you and like my stuff well looked after. From waxing my lawn tractor to cleaning the engine bay in my truck to taking the fairings off the Bumblebee to clean underneath I like to keep busy (much like Bryan).

You never know, I may just show up on your doorstep one day, I'd like to get back to Australia-been quite some time since I was last there.

You will be most welcome bro ,
You have one of the bikes many of us strive towards having, it's a beauty.

I am OCD like the rest of you and like my stuff well looked after. From waxing my lawn tractor to cleaning the engine bay in my truck to taking the fairings off the Bumblebee to clean underneath I like to keep busy (much like Bryan).

You never know, I may just show up on your doorstep one day, I'd like to get back to Australia-been quite some time since I was last there.
You are welcome to visit anytime bro , you can end up spending a lot of time just soaking up the sun , eating straight off the barbecue , and lazing around .
That be a pic of one of the residents that enjoys those sunshine siestas more than most round here .

That goes for all of you motley crew , come on over and enjoy the sunshine with us !!

You will be most welcome bro ,

You are welcome to visit anytime bro , you can end up spending a lot of time just soaking up the sun , eating straight off the barbecue , and lazing around .
That be a pic of one of the residents that enjoys those sunshine siestas more than most round here .

View attachment 1600175

That goes for all of you motley crew , come on over and enjoy the sunshine with us !!
It's a pretty cool place to visit, I didn't get to see much last time I was there as it was a quick trip training with the Australian army.

As for the slithering critter...not a fan, I like those either on the end of a machete or the sights of a shot gun.

Some are good sizzling on a BBQ though...

It's a pretty cool place to visit, I didn't get to see much last time I was there as it was a quick trip training with the Australian army.

As for the slithering critter...not a fan, I like those either on the end of a machete or the sights of a shot gun.

Some are good sizzling on a BBQ though...
They (snakes) are a protected species down under , and that particular one is harmless . We have got the most venomous snakes (numbers) per capital city in the world where I live in Adelaide . Most people accept things as it is and live with it okay , without involving any killing luckily . We got full employment for snake catchers , always just a phone call away .
I always take extra care with my dog walks , and care where you tread is learnt from an early age in country , and even suburban areas .
Barbecue down under is Angus beef , prawns (shrimp) gourmet sausages , you can keep your army rations !! :thumbsup:

They (snakes) are a protected species down under , and that particular one is harmless . We have got the most venomous snakes (numbers) per capital city in the world where I live in Adelaide . Most people accept things as it is and live with it okay , without involving any killing luckily . We got full employment for snake catchers , always just a phone call away .
I always take extra care with my dog walks , and care where you tread is learnt from an early age in country , and even suburban areas .
Barbecue down under is Angus beef , prawns (shrimp) gourmet sausages , you can keep your army rations !! :thumbsup:

I can see the uses for the snakes as there are so many rabbits there it's scary....the Aussie army guys developed a flavour for rabbit...they eat them every time they can.

I think there in OZ, you have all kinds of nasties-spiders, snakes, lizards, crocs, etc, etc, etc..the in brief for what to look out for was longer than the training exercise.

Back