Cleaning Wheels, What Do You Use?

Why hasn't this been put out there for all to see? Give the allegedly guilty party an opportunity to make it right, and if he doesn't remove him from our ranks.
Thank you all. Want to update that Jake is making good on the rear shock to Steven as of last night conversation and may have been dealing with a family issue & moving. Thank you to Jake W. the project can continue now.

Small slave children I purchase off the dark web, They are inexpensive and their tiny fingers can get into nooks and crannies. Shipping can be difficult, just be sure you get a guarantee of live delivery.

Hope this helps.

cheers
ken

I have written to Jake a couple of times with regards to a wind shield. I am hoping to be included in the making it right group But I understand that stuff happens and people get overwhelmed. So I remain polite, patient and ever hopeful

I have written to Jake a couple of times with regards to a wind shield. I am hoping to be included in the making it right group But I understand that stuff happens and people get overwhelmed. So I remain polite, patient and ever hopeful
Try to PM him or ask Steven how he got a hold of him. He did reply back when contacted though.

I sent him a PM. It is not the end of the world. We all have our demons what ever they may be. Its not a fortune. I do hopehe gets better with what ever is bothering him. and then we shall both be happy

I sent him a PM. It is not the end of the world. We all have our demons what ever they may be. Its not a fortune. I do hopehe gets better with what ever is bothering him. and then we shall both be happy

Which windscreen were you trying to get? I have a couple available.

Back