Clean Bike in AZ for sale.. outrageous price

Wow that sucks. They will never sell that. No way a 09 is worth $15k. Poor people :down:

Yeah i read it and thought there was no way at that price.. poor people.. another bike going to go to waste as it sits somewhere collecting dust until from what it looks like it is re-po'd. Notice they mentioned the first payment WAS due 1 Aug.. not a good start.

Sad but yes they are like 100% negative on that one!
It's worth 8-9 and they owe 15! Wow, talk about buried!
Looks like the salesman prolly made a nice commission on them though as they got slammed :)

Yeah i read it and thought there was no way at that price.. poor people.. another bike going to go to waste as it sits somewhere collecting dust until from what it looks like it is re-po'd. Notice they mentioned the first payment WAS due 1 Aug.. not a good start.

If 'dad' has good credit and cares it won't go repo. It will most likely be 'stolen' and found in a canal :(

man if thats a true story ...sad. they will never sell the bike for even close to that. bank repo here it comes. bad part is that they will have to pay for the remainder of what the bank cant recover.

man if thats a true story ...sad. they will never sell the bike for even close to that. bank repo here it comes. bad part is that they will have to pay for the remainder of what the bank cant recover.

Once it goes repo the remaining balance uncollected at auction will go on his credit bureau but after a repo who cares.

So, considering todays' credit market, who's gonna lend ya $15,000+ for a stock '09 ???

I was going to buy 2 bikes.. but after seeing that post. I think I will send them all the money for two, and just get one.

Sent them an email..
Posted via Mobile Device

Sad but yes they are like 100% negative on that one!
It's worth 8-9 and they owe 15! Wow, talk about buried!
Looks like the salesman prolly made a nice commission on them though as they got slammed :)

They probably rolled the loan for what they were upside down in their trade too. If you can't write a check for it, you can'tafford it.

Man, that just sucks... The aftermarket wheels might get them a little closer, but they'll never cover that gap.

So, considering todays' credit market, who's gonna lend ya $15,000+ for a stock '09 ???

Alot of banks and most especially credit unions. Rates for many are lower on Pre owned vehicles than new ones. Dad could have had 800 beacon and be able to finance the moon. Or decent to bad credit and good history with lender.

Even if it is stolen....insurance wont pay 15k in settlement

If they have gap coverage it will.

It was even close to that off the show room floor.Must have had a load with 20% interest or something.

Could be. Decent to bad credit on a bike will call for a higher rate. State max here is 28%. I've seen and sold folks car who signed at that rate.

They probably rolled the loan for what they were upside down in their trade too. If you can't write a check for it, you can'tafford it.

Could have had negative equity from a trade for sure. But I kinda read into it and think the fiancé rushed into it and paid just under msrp say $12,500 and made some salesmans day. Plus tax tag and fees just a month later sure the payoff would be right there around $15k. Who knows?

The Fiance may have purchased an extended warranty and perhaps LoJack, or other alarm device jacking up the price. The woman may not know seeing how the 'man' left without warning. By the way, sounds like a story to me anyway, maybe someone playing the 'hurt' card to make some money.

Ride it now bikes are outrageous. I saw a couple of bikes at the one in charlotte and bone stock they were over $13k.
K
Posted via Mobile Device

Back