Classified ad users ... WARNING!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, just a heads up ...

I have a couple of classified ads running right now here on the ORG. and I got a phishing email.

I have gotten these before from Craigslist and Ebay ... but never from here ...

Anyway use Common Sense!!! as allways you should NEVER send money to anyone who is trying buy something from you, and if the grammer is poor be very wary ...

Here is the email I got :::::

... so far no reply :rolleyes:

Subject : A message about your ad on Hayabusa.org

Power Commander PCIII

Hello,My Name is Charles Coleman ,I am using this medium to notify you of my interest in purchasing your Item and i will like to ask some few question.
Is your item still for sale ?
-What is the asking price ?
-What is the condition?
-Has this item involved in any damage before?
-do i need to repair?
-Do you accept a Certified Check/Money Order or paypal as a mode of payment ?
-I have a freight company on my own will be available for them? because the operate 7:00am to7:00pm Monday-Saturday.
-Will you let our shipping company to come to you house for the pick up of the item cos we don't want you to worry yourself about the shipping of the item.

Regards

Power Commander PCIII - Hayabusa Classifieds

Here is what I replied :

Charles, yes the "Item " is still for sale.
I have a few questions for you ...

Do you have a motorcycle?
Do you know what the item is that you are asking about?
Do you live in the United States?
Is english your first language?
ARE YOU A SPAMMER / SCAMMER? IF YOU ARE DO NOT BOTHER REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL.

If you really want to buy the item, then you need to tell me what it is you want, and I would be happy to sell it to you.

Thank you.

Last edited:
What a F-King Moron,

If your going to scam at least learn the language.

Thanks for the heads up. :beerchug:

I got one today in fact about my exhaust that i have for sale.. Any lengthy email that says will pay with a check that can be delivered or picked up is scam... Never thought the scammers would get a hold of the ads on here.. When and doubt, hit the delete button.. :thumbsup:

I got the same one LOL

Yana Shiki "blue" slip on exhaust .

Hello,My Name is Charles Coleman ,I am using this medium to notify you of my interest in purchasing your Item and i will like to ask some few question.
Is your item still for sale ?
-What is the asking price ?
-What is the condition?
-Has this item involved in any damage before?
-do i need to repair?
-Do you accept a Certified Check/Money Order or paypal as a mode of payment ?
-I have a freight company on my own will be available for them? because the operate 7:00am to7:00pm Monday-Saturday.
-Will you let our shipping company to come to you house for the pick up of the item cos we don't want you to worry yourself about the shipping of the item.

Regards

Yana Shiki "blue" slip on exhaust . - Hayabusa Classifieds

HEy i was right..it was you Kento...I just posted a thread today stating the same thing since I got one also :clap::alcoholic:7 im an idiot...anyways...i got one of these today...

Im playing along with this email to see what really happens :laugh: I got it earlier today. Ill update on what the guy replies. Ill probably make a thread about it if its interesting.... :laugh::laugh:

This should be good :rofl:

Back